Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spoke to them yesterday about a new statement on the Ford website about private offers for the 2024 Maverick. The person I spoke to (who has a Maverick on order) said dealers should of received further guidance last weekend or yesterday on how to do them. One statement said the dealer determines pricing for anything on the 2024 order that was not on the 2023 order. Guess that would apply to the Lariat. Not sure exactly how that would work but doesn't sound good.

The full statement, including their goal to have rollovers built by February follows:
Customers with unscheduled 2023 model-year Maverick orders should contact their existing dealer to submit a 2024 model-year Maverick® order, which will be price protected to match 2023 pricing. Any new content on a 2024 order not included in the original order will be negotiated and priced by their dealer. We will open the order bank for 2024 Maverick orders on July 17, 2023.

We will match new 2024 orders against existing 2023 unscheduled orders to help ensure their truck is prioritized for production. To prioritize their orders, customers will need to submit their 2024 order with the same dealer who has their 2023 order. Customers may change aspects of the 2024 order, such as trim series, powertrain, options/packages or paint colors, to meet their needs.

In the event a customer’s 2023 Maverick® order is scheduled between July 17 and October 2023, we will work with their dealer to cancel the 2024 order. Alternatively, if their 2023 order does not schedule, we will add priority scheduling to the 2024 order and slot it to the beginning of production, working within their dealer’s allocation.

We estimate most 2023-2024 model year orders will schedule for production and will be built between November 2023 and February 2024. The order bank will close once production capacity is filled, so we encourage customers to not delay.
Key phrase in that statement: “….. working within their dealer’s allocation.”

Allocations still reign supreme. If your dealer doesn’t have an allocation for your order, no amount of prioritisation will help. Since it is the beginning of the 24 model year, every dealer should have some allocation, but it is worthwhile asking to be sure a fleet sales guy didn’t use them all up, especially at a small dealership with few allocations to start with.
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Allocations still reign supreme. If your dealer doesn’t have an allocation for your order, no amount of prioritisation will help. Since it is the beginning of the 24 model year, every dealer should have some allocation, but it is worthwhile asking to be sure a fleet sales guy didn’t use them all up, especially at a small dealership with few allocations to start with.
If you are scheduled, you have already eaten that allocation. If your MY23 VIN gets cancelled, the allocation will be freed up (since it wasn't actually used) so that Ford and reschedule it as a MY24.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you have a VIN, you will most likely get a truck. I ordered my truck in Oct 21 (22 MY) and received a VIN in Aug 22. Then I was informed my VIN was cancelled, but I was issued a new VIN for a 23 model, and it was scheduled, built and delivered by Feb.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They couldn't really answer my question and referred me back to my dealer but they sent a $50 gift card to my email.(y)
I think the $50 gift card is your private offer for the 2024

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the $50 gift card is your private offer for the 2024
Wow! I have been told to contact my dealer. He know less than Ford marketing and refers me back to the dealer! How did you get the gift card? All I ever get is lip service! lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikeetch

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wow! I have been told to contact my dealer. He know less than Ford marketing and refers me back to the dealer! How did you get the gift card? All I ever get is lip service! lol
After asking them some questions, they said they appreciated my patience of waiting 10+ months and offered the gift card. They emailed it instantly. It was to be used for Ford merchandise. I ordered a Maverick t-shirt, Maverick water bottle and a bottle koozie. With the promo code GOFURTHER15 it came to $49.99(so used the entire gift card)and I got the free shipping.

AwHeck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks to watching this thread, I called again last week just to check one last time before placing my roll over order Monday. Same old story but before I finished the call, I mentioned that I had heard of a $100 gift card being offered. He put me on hold for a short time and then came back and said he could send one to me. I used it today for some very decent looking t-shirts and other items. They were having a sale even and if you spent over $50 the shipping is free.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Fleet has different allocations.

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Customers with unscheduled 2023 model-year Maverick orders should contact their existing dealer to submit a 2024 model-year Maverick® order, which will be price protected to match 2023 pricing. Any new content on a 2024 order not included in the original order will be negotiated and priced by their dealer. We will open the order bank for 2024 Maverick orders on July 17, 2023.

We will match new 2024 orders against existing 2023 unscheduled orders to help ensure their truck is prioritized for production. To prioritize their orders, customers will need to submit their 2024 order with the same dealer who has their 2023 order. Customers may change aspects of the 2024 order, such as trim series, powertrain, options/packages or paint colors, to meet their needs.

In the event a customer’s 2023 Maverick® order is scheduled between July 17 and October 2023, we will work with their dealer to cancel the 2024 order. Alternatively, if their 2023 order does not schedule, we will add priority scheduling to the 2024 order and slot it to the beginning of production, working within their dealer’s allocation.

We estimate most 2023-2024 model year orders will schedule for production and will be built between November 2023 and February 2024. The order bank will close once production capacity is filled, so we encourage customers to not delay.
Where is this statement officially posted from Ford? My dealer says no such thing.

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called them to ask for my private offer and they told me I don't have one. I picked up my '23 Lariat with lux, 360, 360 Assist in May. Now the '24 has those standard and it would cost me $545 less than I paid. I asked for my refund but she said no. She said I could tweet Farley and see if he will approve it. I didn't even get a Yeti water bottle.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Fleet orders don't come out of dealer allocation. They are dealt with differently!

Timbersaw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Timbersaw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not uncommon for specific inquiries to be best addressed by your dealer, who has access to detailed information about your vehicle.
The $50 gift card they sent to your email is a nice surprise and a thoughtful gesture on their part. It's always a pleasant bonus when companies show appreciation for their customers in such ways.
If you're interested in enhancing your online presence or exploring strategies to boost your website's traffic, you might want to consider serpclix. This resource can provide valuable insights and tools to help you achieve your online goals.

Last edited:

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Price protection? Very interesting. When I called yesterday, I was told, basically, dealer can charge whatever they want. Just take a look at some of the comments where folks who ordered had to pay over sticker?
They paid over sticker because of the market adjustment price they add to the sticker price. Also affecting the sticker price are the "dealer added options", which you can't remove. One dealer I went to charged $3450 in dealer added options, $1850 for a lifetime warranty only good at that one particular dealer w/o a deductible, plus added $5K for market adjustment. You can try to negotiate with them or just find another dealer.
Sponsored