First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim at Long McArthur gave figures in Episode 58 that 80 percent of their MY23 orders were for the hybrid. Not too far off from our poll here. Ford is saying they are only building 35 percent of Mavericks as hybrids this year. Looks like a lot of us are going to be disappointed this year when we don't get scheduled....
Sponsored

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are correct! (Big Difference in What I originally came up with)

The difference in price from 2022 to 2023 $3,265.00 more.

2022 - $30,865.00
2023 - $34.130.00

This is corrected from my original post, I missed the destination fee and bed liner. Thanks Droid82 and Knine :) Good Catch!

This is what threw me off looking at the GF's paperwork yesterday. Boy! Did they bump the pricing up for 2023!
I'm glad I got in on the 2022 models.
I paid less and got more truck a year ago. I went over her paperwork several times looking for a typo. 🤣🤣
Didn't find any bogus add-ons fees.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And now ecoboost is free.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim at Long McArthur gave figures in Episode 58 that 80 percent of their MY23 orders were for the hybrid. Not too far off from our poll here. Ford is saying they are only building 35 percent of Mavericks as hybrids this year. Looks like a lot of us are going to be disappointed this year when we don't get scheduled....
Damn that is not looking good for hybrid with the dealer notes saying no roll over. I want Hybrid but if Ford offered me AWD upgrade at no cost I would consider it.

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if Ford may reopen the Ecoboost order bank, if they find extra capacity?
I think that Tim also said the Maverick order bank is still open for dealers to order stock orders for their lots!

Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of each. Figured it would up my chances of getting one from 0.01% to maybe 1%. :LOL:

IronHammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XLT (no lux) FX4, 4K
I will have an EB in a week but I ordered a hybrid with all the bells. I really don't expect to see it. That would probably be okay cuz I may fall in love with my EB FX4/4K AWD.

WANTMYMAVERICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black Maverick Lariat Hybrid BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Those who do get their Hybrid Mavericks might have a good arbitrage opportunity on their hands.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if Ford may reopen the Ecoboost order bank, if they find extra capacity?
I think that Tim also said the Maverick order bank is still open for dealers to order stock orders for their lots!
My guess would be yes, more EB sales to follow. I had a dealer tell me Ford took 30-40K orders in the 4 days. If 80% of those were hybrids that would be about in line with 35% of the total MY sales of 100K? I suspect Ford reach their MY hybrid quota so they cut off orders for now and will only take EB sales later, same as 2022 MY. Just a guess but hoping it is so since I did place one of the hybrid orders.

Pappacapps

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xlt
Also forgot the bed liner and bed rails that were included in the 2022 luxury package.

That adds $720 spray-in liner (495+225) or $600 drop-in liner (375+225).
I was called by my dealer told i got $800 discount because the XLT luxury package dropped those 3 features off for 2023

Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bumping this thread.... Interesting to note that 71.3% of the poll respondents ordered a Hybrid, and the email from FMC about allowing Hybrid owners to switch to EB indicated 73% of the total order bank was for Hybrids. It shows that this community is close to the general public in terms of their Hybrid / EB preference.

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bumping this thread.... Interesting to note that 71.3% of the poll respondents ordered a Hybrid, and the email from FMC about allowing Hybrid owners to switch to EB indicated 73% of the total order bank was for Hybrids. It shows that this community is close to the general public in terms of their Hybrid / EB preference.
What it also looks like there will be some canceled hybrid orders BUT not as many needed for everyone that ordered a hybrid to get a hybrid if this is poll is what the general public does.
Sponsored