NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He promises to beep his horn everytime he drives past our house. Lol.
Maybe he can also put the hybrid in reverse in front of my house if he's ever in this neck of the woods so I can wistfully hear the reverse beep.
Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe a silly question but how are people finding out their priority levels or whether there are items holding up production? I've got my order confirmation from Ford on 6/12; Velocity Blue Luxury XLT.
Priority Code is on the DORA you signed when you ordered with the dealer. Some have been able to get their dealer to change it to a lower number (the lower the number, the higher the priority), but not me.

DanR_Indy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt
Priority Code is on the DORA you signed when you ordered with the dealer. Some have been able to get their dealer to change it to a lower number (the lower the number, the higher the priority), but not me.
I appreciate it, I'll have to take a look when I get home.

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also have all-weather mats on my order, which leads me to a question.

My order is currently listed as Priority Code 02, Clean-Unscheduled.

I have been taking the "Clean" part to mean that my order has no constraints, no "Late Availability," and is ready to be pulled when they get around to my type and my dealer.

But... Is that what it really means? Or could my order be "Clean" even if something (like all-weather mats, for example) were actually a constraint? Anybody know?
"Clean" only means that the ordered is accepted without errors. Has nothing to do with constraints.

Sponsored

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
I ordered a hybrid XLT Offord White on August 5. No conformation of any kind from Ford yet.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
*snip*
I currently have "Floor Liners – All-Weather Tray Style Set (includes Carpeted Floor Mats)" on my order and would like to know if ordering these will really delay my Maverick being built.
I ordered floor liners without carpet mats for my XL, and my build is scheduled for the week of October 4th. And I believe all Mavericks come with 2 front carpeted mats unless you buy the floor liners at the lower price (without the carpeted mats) so I don't believe carpeted mats or floor liners are holding up your order.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Sponsored

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I also have all-weather mats on my order, which leads me to a question.

My order is currently listed as Priority Code 02, Clean-Unscheduled.

I have been taking the "Clean" part to mean that my order has no constraints, no "Late Availability," and is ready to be pulled when they get around to my type and my dealer.

But... Is that what it really means? Or could my order be "Clean" even if something (like all-weather mats, for example) were actually a constraint? Anybody know?
According to Tim (the dealer guy who puts out all of the really current info), a priority code of 2 means its about to get scheduled for build. Dealers can't put codes below 10, those are for use by Ford during the build process. You may be in luck next week!?!

BankableWhee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

With a priority code 19 (reserved 7/1), how long of a lead time might I expect to see before I get a VIN or production date info? When I reserved my maverick at the dealer, they said that it was likely I would accept delivery of the truck before the end of the year.

They say hope does not disappoint, however... 😂😭

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been taking the "Clean" part [of "Unscheduled-Clean"] to mean that my order has no constraints
"Clean" only means that the ordered is accepted without errors. Has nothing to do with constraints.
I'm still trying to figure this out.
  • My order was listed earlier as "Unscheduled-Material Hold" -- dealer said constraint on the bed-liner
  • I modified the order and in a few days it showed up as "Unscheduled-Clean"
I'm not trying to be dense (I actually am dense). But... If a "Clean" order can still be subject to a constraint, what does "Material Hold" mean?
Sponsored