First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat Hybrid, 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone mentioned that Dealer Allocation plays a big roll in getting a Maverick.

I'm in trouble and may need some more therapy.

Like I stated in my original post, my dealer said they were only allocated a couple (2) hybrids after all orders were taken. They took over 25 hybrid orders. Some are converting to EB. Still, not good odds. Since I'm only 3 "we're sorry" email in, I'm still optimistic for a late summer or fall build.

Please keep posting. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, fellow Sept 22 Hybrid Lariat orderers. My dealer told me that my order was the first one they got at the time. "You are first in line". Well, here it is 5 months later and no movement. They said "We have lots of allotments because we sell lots of trucks." But, I don't know how it's possible for a dealership to have allotments and their first customer in line can't get their truck. Argh.

I'm a donkey on the edge, Shrek!

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Talked to the dealer a long time ago, They did not save it in the system......updated info and saved in the system prior to the order bank opening.......ordered the day of and confirmed within a few hours.....Have been driving mine since 1-18-2023. Dealer siad it was the first MY23 Lariat they got in, Not sure how i got so lucky, but loving it!
See info below....

VANHALEN67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Mustang, Ordered: 2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a Lariat Hybrid on order. Still waiting.

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

surfstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New 9/22 hybrid Lariat order.

Got scheduled for 3/27 - I was stunned. Stoked too.
Then recently realized that they didn't add CP Assist+ -- so no adaptive cruise unless I install it myself. Pissed.

Resigned to DIY install and missing out on the parking sensors. The only reason I wanted a Lariat is to access adaptive cruise. Would prefer an XL with a $2k adaptive add on instead. (also placed an XL order - highly doubt that will ever get built)

Oh, also quite stunned this Mav is getting built before my Escape PHEV order from 1/2022. I'll cancel that once I get the Mav in hand.

Palms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mercedes GLC; 23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on the 16th and am scheduled for Match 6th. Specs in my signature below. We’ll see…
I’m in production today!!

OP
OP
DadsLariat

DadsLariat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just received my 4th, 45 day, email from Ford. Same stuff, "We're sorry, supply chain issues, blah, blah, blah". That's almost 1/2 year. Not close to joining the 500 club yet, but it's still a long time. I'm thinking the 1 year club will be a reality.

Palms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mercedes GLC; 23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's a new one for you. Received my third Ford letter saying constraints, blah, blah, blah, which I found really interesting since on my timeline it had been in production since 3/1 without a date, and finally appeared as in production with 3/11 date. I went to check today and guess what? It says it was built on 3/15! Kind of takes credibility away from the email and makes you wonder. At any rate, if it appears as shipped in the next few days, I guess I'll know what the real situation is. I've found that calling Ford isn't so useful as the folks I've spoken to until now seem to have only the same information that appears in the tracker ?

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just received my 4th, 45 day, email from Ford. Same stuff, "We're sorry, supply chain issues, blah, blah, blah". That's almost 1/2 year. Not close to joining the 500 club yet, but it's still a long time. I'm thinking the 1 year club will be a reality.
I think the No roll over club is a possibility

Sponsored

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New 9/22 hybrid Lariat order.

Got scheduled for 3/27 - I was stunned. Stoked too.
Then recently realized that they didn't add CP Assist+ -- so no adaptive cruise unless I install it myself. Pissed.

Resigned to DIY install and missing out on the parking sensors. The only reason I wanted a Lariat is to access adaptive cruise. Would prefer an XL with a $2k adaptive add on instead. (also placed an XL order - highly doubt that will ever get built)

Oh, also quite stunned this Mav is getting built before my Escape PHEV order from 1/2022. I'll cancel that once I get the Mav in hand.
After finally being able to view the Window Sticker of my Maverick order, I also discovered that the Co-Pilot 360 Assist was not added. My order sheet clearly has the Co-Pilot Assist option included. I'm really bummed about it. I really wanted it for the rear parking sensors. Anyways, it is what it is...

OP
OP
DadsLariat

DadsLariat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need I ask ??? How can Ford build your customized truck order and just eliminate packages ? It's not right. If that happens to me, I'm not sure what I would do. I'm ordering a new vehicle because I want all the safety features available.

Titleistman18

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Supercrew, 05 Chevy Colorado, 95 Jeep Wr.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
GOT MY 3RD B.S. LETTER TODAY..... COME ON FORD...

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Someone mentioned that Dealer Allocation plays a big roll in getting a Maverick.

I'm in trouble and may need some more therapy.

Like I stated in my original post, my dealer said they were only allocated a couple (2) hybrids after all orders were taken. They took over 25 hybrid orders. Some are converting to EB. Still, not good odds. Since I'm only 3 "we're sorry" email in, I'm still optimistic for a late summer or fall build.

Please keep posting. Thanks
Sorry; hope we are not in the same boat. LOL

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need I ask ??? How can Ford build your customized truck order and just eliminate packages ? It's not right. If that happens to me, I'm not sure what I would do. I'm ordering a new vehicle because I want all the safety features available.
I was surprised when I was looking over my Window Sticker for over an hour with my glasses on, and I still could not locate the '360 Assist' Package on my options list. I was starting to believe my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I placed the order for my Maverick back on September 16, 2022; but at a later date (October 12, 2022), I called my sales associate to add the '360 Assist Package' after I had discovered that Ford made the decision to separate the Assist Package from the Co-Pilot 360. She told me she added it and sent me a new Order Sheet (Picture below) showing the 360 Assist package was added to my order at an extra cost of $750, which I was okay with.

I'm the first to admit that I am not the sharpest individual with the eyesight of a hawk, but the pictures below show I am not suffering from early stages of Alzheimer's. Unless someone can see something that proves otherwise, please let me know before I call my sales associate to find out why it was removed and/or deleted from my order without any notification.

Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat MY23 , ordered Sept '22,  Support Group Screenshot_20230316-104106
Sponsored

Attachments