First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I ordered on 6/10, today is 12/10. even the crickets have stopped. I know every day more and more of you will become members of this group. Welcome to the 6 month support group. Feel free to vent here.
My only regret is not discovering the Maverick sooner. Didn't realize it existed until late September. Did a lot of research and decided to pull the trigger and order one on 11/5. Now we're all sitting here crying in our beers waiting for the elusive email.
Sponsored

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
😅Don’t feel so left out now, 8/6 order Lariat , RR,FE loaded

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here - Ordered loaded XLT and confirmed on 6/24 with Chapman. They have been good but I guess they ordered so many they get under-allocated. As long as I can get it by end of April I should be fine. I didn't think when I ordered it that might be a problem but it may be.
DId you order from Horsham or Philly location?

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DId you order from Horsham or Philly location?
I ordered from Ed at the Philly location. He just emailed me and said the spray in liner may be holding my order up and offered to switch me to the drop in. I don't want the drop in, had it on another truck and didn't like it.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Ed at the Philly location. He just emailed me and said the spray in liner may be holding my order up and offered to switch me to the drop in. I don't want the drop in, had it on another truck and didn't like it.
Ah yea it could be the spray in. I had my barebones XLT hybrid scheduled last week, ordered from Horsham chapman. Not sure if it was luck of the draw, or just because I had no other options on it.

Sponsored

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah yea it could be the spray in. I had my barebones XLT hybrid scheduled last week, ordered from Horsham chapman. Not sure if it was luck of the draw, or just because I had no other options on it.
I loaded up my XLT because it is my first new car in a long time. My present car is fine and I am not driving much but the A/C went in August so if I can hold off until April I should be in good shape. I guess I could get the drop in liner and try to sell it and do the spray in later. Have to think it over.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
FE Hybrid order confirmed on 7-10, nothing for months then I was told that I have been in priority 2 for weeks, had high hopes of finally getting scheduled for January or February and nothing. With luck I’ll be getting the FE when Ford opens the order banks for the 2023 Maverick’s. The only word I can think of is “Pathetic”.

Last edited:

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another thread with the same content as every. other. thread.

Jesus guys. This forum is going to crap.

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered hybrid XLT with spray-in bedliner and tow-hitch on 6/24, email confirmation within a matter of minutes. No updates. Thankfully we are not in need of a car and at this point would probably prefer a spring delivery so I can wait on buying an extra set of snow tires.

I ordered a pair of e-assist bicycles in February. First promised for late summer...they are sitting in a container somewhere and will not be delivered before end of year. I'm getting used to waiting.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another thread with the same content as every. other. thread.

Jesus guys. This forum is going to crap.
Then leave if it bothers you so much, this forum doesn’t restrict people from voicing their respectful opinions, most of us are Americans and frankly feel we have a right to bitch.

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Then leave if it bothers you so much, this forum doesn’t restrict people from voicing their respectful opinions, most of us are Americans and frankly feel we have a right to bitch.
Stating the same order/confirmed/build date in every thread doesn't add any value, especially when you see the same post over and over.

Just a quick browse of your posts, the majority of your posts is the same. Build date, July order, ford sucks, priority etc. :sleep:

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stating the same order/confirmed/build date in every thread doesn't add any value, especially when you see the same post over and over.

Just a quick browse of your posts, the majority of your posts is the same. Build date, July order, ford sucks, priority etc. :sleep:
It's sad that you have so much time trolling members instead of getting on with your life... It would be better for you to focus your attention on more productive things to do..... I am sad for you.... Good luck with your life..... The mic has been dropped....

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's sad that you have so much time trolling members instead of getting on with your life... It would be better for you to focus your attention on more productive things to do..... I am sad for you.... Good luck with your life..... The mic has been dropped....
It's sad that you have so much time posting the same post over and over, instead of getting on with your life... It would be better for you to focus your attention on more productive things to do..... I am sad for you.... Good luck with your life..... The mic has been dropped....

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I get what you are saying but just 1 question, what value did you add?
Sponsored