Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I missed this. Mine says 19, what is the difference?
If you and another customer have orders that are similar at that dealership, the order with priority 10 gets picked first for scheduling.
Sponsored

Tony_The_Wiseguy

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Me three. Lucked out twice already with my car. Recently failed smog due to a missing dipstick and guide tube. Then a few days later, she started leaking coolant, and the check engine and VSC light came on all at once. Coolant problem ended up being just a loose clamp for the radiator hose (decided to replace with a new hose anyways). VSC problem ended up being a loose wiring connector to the ignition coils. Soon as the dipstick arrives in the mail, I'm taking her back for a smog, and praying she holds up. I think she knows she's about to be replaced and now throwing fits and tantrums to get back at me like a scorned ex-lover. :oops:

LMAO.... I just recently started smelling burning Oil BAD. So that's just great... I struggled to pass Emissions last fall. Needed to replace damn near every sensor in under the hood and the thermostat.

Random

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Maverick Hybrid FE Lux & ā€˜11Toyota Sienna XLE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid Lariat in late June and no movement yet. No email but I did call Ford and they confirmed it. I believe I have something on the order that was delayed but didnā€™t know it was delayed at the time.

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8 / 7, Lariat in Area 51 and some of the finer amenities added.
Like many of you, its a waiting game at this point.
I don't have any immediate need as I already drive a Hybrid and get 40mpg city, so I can be calm and wait for all this to play out. My Fusion however does NOT do well at hauling items to the dump hahaha.
Well, did a 6 week check with my dealership for some sort of order or confirmation number to assign to MY commitment to ordering from them.
Big goose egg, no speculation, no nada.
Soooo ..... I've decided to make this an every 6 week event, for my personal self amusement LoL

Who says we the customer can't have some fun through all of this!

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It could be worse. Your hybrid might be scheduled and built but how long will it wait in Mexico until they're given the OK to sell? Keep waiting for each new delay!

Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It could be worse. Your hybrid might be scheduled and built but how long will it wait in Mexico until they're given the OK to sell? Keep waiting for each new delay!
That doesnā€™t sound worse to me. At least itā€™s been scheduled and built and I donā€™t have to hear about another Ecoboost with a lux package being built over my hybrid lol. Iā€™d gladly wait for the ok to sell.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm hoping we get a burst of Hybrids scheduled as soon as the OKTB gets issued for the Hybrid. It makes sense for Ford to build vehicles that can be sold over ones that can't yet. I just wish I had a build date, even if it is way out in the future (unrealistic, I know, but I wish).

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, did a 6 week check with my dealership for some sort of order or confirmation number to assign to MY commitment to ordering from them.
Big goose egg, no speculation, no nada.
Soooo ..... I've decided to make this an every 6 week event, for my personal self amusement LoL

Who says we the customer can't have some fun through all of this!
You have much more patience than I do. My sales guy is probably going to be very happy when I get my vehiclešŸ˜‚

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That doesnā€™t sound worse to me. At least itā€™s been scheduled and built and I donā€™t have to hear about another Ecoboost with a lux package being built over my hybrid lol. Iā€™d gladly wait for the ok to sell.
True, and it would be great to have a VIN, but having to check everyday for any news on when the truck will be delivered seems to be more frustrating. Too bad they closed the old Ranger plant in St. Paul. Would have been a great place to build Mavericks!

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think we should do a lottery for the June group. We all pitch in $1 into a pot. The last person to get their maverick built wins.
Well, I COULD use the moneyā€¦

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello my name is Mongo
ā€œHi Mongoā€
I am joining this support group to deal with the fact that I have petroleum addictionšŸ˜” problem.
I am here seeking support for this transition to this new ā€œevil doeryā€ and I want to join the estuary of snooty drivers and overweening subconscious right to all roads here and everywhere, I have chosen this vessel for this transition and would love the support. As I give up my need for speed. The need to hear the roar of an engine smell of the delicious fumes!!!, Yes I will except what silence is given me by this new ā€œcontraptionā€ will it be a reliable chariot for my need?
And please help me control what I can and repair what I cant.

Mongo

ps no jest intended for real people going through real addiction
Welcome, Mongo! We feel your struggle. You will be so happy to be a part of the estuary of snooty drivers.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I'm hoping we get a burst of Hybrids scheduled as soon as the OKTB gets issued for the Hybrid. It makes sense for Ford to build vehicles that can be sold over ones that can't yet. I just wish I had a build date, even if it is way out in the future (unrealistic, I know, but I wish).
Very true. I'm going to think this way to keep myself sane for now.

MomaK61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Subaru Ascent
So with all the discouraging news with the chip shortages and with no oktb. How many folks are willing to wait for the hybrid or is anyone thinking maybe its best to just switch to the 2.0l in order to get a truck sometime soon. Im at a loss just dont know if I want to wait for a unspecified amount of time to get my Maverick.

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can totally wait for the truck that I want, especially if I'm ordering it to my exact specs. People switching engines just to get the Maverick faster might regret it later.

It's just annoying seeing people reserve Ecoboosts in September and get scheduled a week later. :LOL:
Sponsored