Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Copilot 360 and floor mats
I wanted a drop-in bed liner but that was going to delay production
Yea, I'm looking in either doing an aftermarket bed liner or the spray-in. I just haven't received the quotes yet.

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Forgot to mention, mine is also a XLT and obviously a Hybrid with Area 51 paint. Order date of 14 July.

I did just see someone with a hybrid and an early July order date get scheduled. It honestly seems random.
I’m ordering hybrid Area 51 XLT ALL PACKAGES tomorrow.

Last edited:

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea, I'm looking in either doing an aftermarket bed liner or the spray-in. I just haven't received the quotes yet.
I haven't been able to find anyone here in San Diego who does drop-in liners so I'm thinking about RINO liner

Sponsored

Fluegelmeister

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx5, Miata MX5, Spec Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not trying to be mean or a wise ass, but tell me, did you honestly/seriously believe when you ordered on June 28 that you would have a new Maverick by the end of September?
I ask because I ordered June 14 and before I sold our second vehicle and ordered the Maverick, I discussed it with my wife and told her it might not arrive until the end of the year or possibly even later. Different expectations I guess.
Yes, the dealer told me it would be built in late September, early October.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, the dealer told me it would be built in late September, early October.
Ouch. I tend to only half-believe car salesmen at best. But that was probably their best guess or hope at the time.

It appears that Ford underestimated the popularity of the hybrid by quite a bit. And combined with parts shortages it's taking a while to get up to speed. Hopefully you (and everyone else) will get scheduled soon. My XL hybrid is scheduled for next week.

Do what you want or need to do, but for best value for your dollar the Hyundai can't touch the Maverick.

I like that Miata in your profile. I had a '92NA about 10-15 years ago, one of my favorite cars. Click on the showcase in my profile to see a pic.

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This past July I did a 12 day road trip from Phoenix back to MN and WI to visit family and friends. Along the way, I noted all the broken down vehicles along the road sides.
ALL (ALL) were Chevy / GM products. All while I was getting 40 mpg from my 10 year old Fusion Hybrid with 95k on it.
Where am I going with all this you ask?
Burn some incense and thank your parents for raising you to be smart enough to understand that the wait for this vehicle is so well worth it.
You will be rewarded ten fold. And if you break down and change your mind, I'm sure there are PLENTY of lonely Chevy Colorados to choose from :sick:

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I'm still waiting on my Lariat Hybrid to be scheduled .....My XL AWD was set for build week 10/25
His and Hers :) maybe lol

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Thinking I’ll buy a dealer stock eco boost and decide if I want to trade it in or not when my order hybrid finally arrives. I have a couple grand of work I’ve been putting off doing on my current car and can’t wait too much longer

Sponsored

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This past July I did a 12 day road trip from Phoenix back to MN and WI to visit family and friends. Along the way, I noted all the broken down vehicles along the road sides.
ALL (ALL) were Chevy / GM products. All while I was getting 40 mpg from my 10 year old Fusion Hybrid with 95k on it.
Where am I going with all this you ask?
Burn some incense and thank your parents for raising you to be smart enough to understand that the wait for this vehicle is so well worth it.
You will be rewarded ten fold. And if you break down and change your mind, I'm sure there are PLENTY of lonely Chevy Colorados to choose from :sick:
Yeah, I ditched my last Chevy many years ago ( 91 Blazer) after problems became one after another. Two of my neighbors have Chevy trucks and constantly have problems with them. Stay jacked up a lot.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
August 30th Hybrid XLT Luxury with Spray in liner... I expect to see min next Summer.. Good thing I have a decent Tacoma right now... I can wait...

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
August 30th Hybrid XLT Luxury with Spray in liner... I expect to see min next Summer.. Good thing I have a decent Tacoma right now... I can wait...
Welcome to the support room, Mikknj. We're glad to see you.

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't been able to find anyone here in San Diego who does drop-in liners so I'm thinking about RINO liner
Yea I'm leaning either towards RHINO liner or linex. I tried Dualliner for the drop in, but they said no due to the fact that the Maverick is a compact truck and not full size.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anybody feel like Ford should just do away with the Round Robin for Hybrids, and go with date order received? It's not cool to see folks get build dates before those of us who have been patiently waiting since June and July. Saw one dude with exact build as mine order first week of Sept, and get scheduled 2 weeks later. I realize that would be a logistics nightmare to ship all around the country, so maybe select builds by region then? At least we'll know where we are in line. I mean c'mon man, even the DMV gives you a number to stare and compare with what's on the queue monitors as you waste away your day at their offices.
Sponsored