First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick update. It was a connection became loose. Dealer solder it together and it’s now fine. Took them a week to get an eletrician to look at it tho. I’m just glad I get my truck back
That's awesome! Did the dealer indicate where the failed connection was located?

Cheers.
Sponsored

OP
OP

hj630

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It actually took them a few hours. It’s just sitting there waiting for someone who has time to look. I imagine it’s something close to 12v battery because there is no power to the truck at all so it has to be at the beginning of the circuit.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to know what connection and maybe this is something that dealers should be inspecting on all the hybrids...

PMCreation

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMax with Maverick Lariat ordered
Ford Maverick Hybrid maverick died in 4 months 1654538752282
Not sure, this is second hand, but this is what others are reporting. Also, you can jump start yourself from the battery + to this post in an emergency.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
It must suck to be a guy who "gets nervous" when they realize that complicated mechanical/electronic devices fail sometimes.

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can edit your original post title to add [solved - bad solder connection] or some such. Glad you found the problem!

OP
OP

hj630

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It must suck to be a guy who "gets nervous" when they realize that complicated mechanical/electronic devices fail sometimes.
I don’t know what you are reading but it must suck to be a guy who can’t read. You can enjoy your truck breaking down once in a while and you can chill by the road 😂😂

Space

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick update. It was a connection became loose. Dealer solder it together and it’s now fine. Took them a week to get an eletrician to look at it tho. I’m just glad I get my truck back
🤓 That makes sense, given your experiences. Battery not charging properly when on. What thing got soldered?