OP

JustinPG4S

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Ugh feel like it will be 6 more months to wait........
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 CRV, 2011 Accord V6
Ordered on 12/6/21 Dealer provided me with a VIN a week ago. I contacted Ford directly and the rep along with my dealer said they expect a build date the week of 6/27/22, though I haven't gotten an official email from Ford confirming that date.

kevd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order placed September 28th, '21. Nothing from Ford yet but the ever-so-informative "expect delays" e-mail.

Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
Ordered xlt hybrid lux on 7/21. No production date.

martingoyette

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Mini Clubman & '13. BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
Justin; I ordered Lariat /Hybrid on Aug 24th.....First confirmation from Ford shortly after ...they "got my order".....fast forward to April 22nd'22, ...Ford confirms Vin # and give me a date for "build week" (Build week starts May '16)....now we wait.
From what I gather to build a truck takes a day. Add factory inspection, prep for transport etc.& this process stretches out to a week.
Delivery ,to NY, approx. 3-5 weeks by rail ....sooooo end of June looks like target date for my vehicle to be delivered.
I've had no confirm from that build is "done"...just a note on the Ford tracking site stating my truck is "In production".
Cross-fingers right, long strange trip .
Good luck w yours.
Marty

Sponsored

TammyLeazier

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
9mo still waiting on everything

Brauntex

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2-1/2 months order to delivery, ordered 1/11/22 and signed sealed and delivered 3/26/22.
All relevant dates are in my signature below.

davnau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2-1/2 months order to delivery, ordered 1/11/22 and signed sealed and delivered 3/26/22.
All relevant dates are in my signature below.
Ordered XL Hybrid with trailer hitch as only option on June 17, 2021. Got VIN on April 1, 2022. Status changed to “In production” on May 5, 2022 and sticker posted May 6, 2022. As of today, May 23, 2022, still “In production”. Ordered from Montrose Ford, Fairlawn, OH.

UPDATE: As of this morning, May 24, 2022 - “Built”! Yay - finally!
Ford Maverick How long ? 1653401165944

Last edited:
OP
OP

JustinPG4S

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Good God they really dropped the ball, and yeah I remember the xlt luxury package having spray in bed liner talked to my salesman and he said no it's the hard drop in liner....

Sponsored

WaitingHaulDogs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tucson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah I placed my order for an xlt tail end of November of last year still waiting.....3 generic emails from ford nothing about my order other then hey we need more time....
Lariat Nov.12th..two useless emails telling me to hang in there... waiting is really getting old.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8/30/21. Took eight months short a day.

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting. I would have happily paid for the Ecoboost engine or the Lariat package to get my truck faster if Ford would have provided realistic delivery timeframes. Instead we got radio silence and incompetence.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm at 6 months and I can understand there's issues but if I have to wait 11 months I'm gonna be pissed. If Ford were to give me updates and reasons that might be different but to leave me hanging.............
And, a little part of me wonders if it's going to happen at all. I wonder if the dealer is truthful when he says he has no information?
Sponsored