Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long story short.....
Hybrid Lariat, loaded, Cactus Gray.
Ordered 7/4/21
Got my first build date of March 14 on Jan 6th. (Was about to throw in the towel)
New build date of March 28th a week later.
New build date of April 11
New build date of April 4th.
As of March 28, shows " In Production" (Which was early, as in before the most current to me Build date of week of April 4th! )
I have access to the window sticker etc etc.

So my Maverick has now been protection for 10 days....

So my question is....
How long was your Maverick "in production" before it showed Built?
Sponsored

Chris G

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick took 14 days from in production to built. Showed shipped the next day. Arrived at the dealership 21 days later. Good luck with yours. You should have good news soon.

Toreador Red

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5, M3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long story short.....
Ordered 7/4/21
Got my first build date of March 14 on Jan 6th. (Was about to throw in the towel)
As of March 28, shows " In Production" (Which was early, as in before the most current to me Build date of week of April 4th! )

So my question is....
[/QUOTE

My FE hybrid is being built alongside yours. It has shown "in production" all this week. Fingers crossed I can have it by memorial day. I ordered it in June 2021.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine took 20 days in production then another 7 days in post production (whatever that meant at the time), then it went to Expected Delivery (which is now Shipped).

All that for Lariat Hybrid FE. I believe the 7 days was to get the FE package installed.

OP
OP

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick took 14 days from in production to built. Showed shipped the next day. Arrived at the dealership 21 days later. Good luck with yours. You should have good news soon.
Well, your kind words to Ford's ears.... it seemed to have worked... (Friday 4-9-22)... The time stamp on the email is 0144 hrs .... I get an email from Ford that my Maverick has been built and should be at my dealer between April 20-26.
The amusing part regarding the delivery is, it will actually pass the dealer (seriously you can see the train track coming up from Mexico from the front door of the Ford dealer) on a train car on its way to Phoenix before it's unloaded and turned around and trucked back down to Tucson. So if the introduction clock started when it first showed up as (in production) which is actually a few days before Ford said it would be in production it was 11 days. If the clock starts on the 4th which is the day Ford said it would enter production, it was 5 days.
Hurray!🎉

Ford Maverick How long "In production" Screenshot_20220409-030209_Gmail

Last edited:

Sponsored

dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long story short.....
Ordered 7/4/21

So my question is....
Did you ever get an email with the build day or just the week? Mine was scheduled for 4/4 then 4/11 and now week of 4/18. Yesterday it shows as in production, but no emails. Just curious :)

Maverisk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you ever get an email with the build day or just the week? Mine was scheduled for 4/4 then 4/11 and now week of 4/18. Yesterday it shows as in production, but no emails. Just curious :)
I had a production date of 4/4, then 3/28, then 4/4 again (7/12/21 order). Have not received any emails from Ford since. Checked the tracker the week of 3/28 and it was listed as in production. On 4/6 a date (4/5/22) was added to the "in production" display, but as of today has not progressed beyond that. Is it possible since my production dates went back and forth that the system thought it started on 3/28, when 4/5 was the actual date?

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost