First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Xlt 2.0 Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
I waited almost 8 months.
Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know that FORD is not offering the spray in bedliner any longer on the XLT. Mine has it on the order though and it also shows on the window sticker. So, will it still come with a spray in liner or will FORD automatically just switch it to a drop in? Has anyone received their Maverick lately with the spray in liner?
So long as you ordered SIBL (as part of the lux package) before the date in October when it was announced it would be replaced with DIBL on that package, then SIBL is what you'll get. Same holds true for stand-alone SIBL option.

No change in configuration like that will be made absent customer approval of the order alteration.

That said, SIBL is still on the constraint list, so may - emphasizing may - impede speed of production.

NoNameActor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Ordered October 2nd...got a build week of July 4th. I should get it around August.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got to dealer Dec 15th, 97 days since I ordered it.

Dewalt1023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Dec 15, 2021. Ordered confirmed by Ford email same day. Build details in my sig. Started at priority 19 set by dealer, moved to Priority 2 couple weeks ago. Not scheduled, no VIN as of last week. There's 1 Maverick ahead of me at my dealer- but they have no allocations lately. I'm thinking probably another 3 months to get scheduled for production...
How’d you get them to increase your priority code to 2? What words does this peasant have to say? Lol

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How’d you get them to increase your priority code to 2? What words does this peasant have to say? Lol
good old fashioned bribery! Not really. It can only be done by the regional team that reviews all the orders to decide if everything submitted correctly and could possibly be selected for scheduling at some point.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
Your assessment and what you heard is exactly right. I've heard the same thing. 3 months being the shortest, but soon the longest will be ME...13 or 14 months if there aren't anymore significant delays.

I ordered June 10th, my truck is only just NOW in production, and I'll most likely get it late July or early August if I'm lucky.

There's only a few people that ordered before me and they have either already got their truck long ago, or it has already been built and waiting to get picked up soon. I haven't found another person in the country with a longer wait than me now.

My biggest regret? I removed the spray in bed liner late December hoping it would speed things up. It didn't.

Ford Maverick How long ? Screenshot_20220513-170826_Chrome

jcardenas94

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesus Cardenas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 10/11/21
Received 05/19/22
Ecoboost Lariat with Lux, CP360, 4k tow, and FX4. Very glad Mav came as ordered and nothing needed to be removed 🙏🏽 I am very fortunate I only had to wait 7 months.

D&Dmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI & Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 2 Mavericks in July 2021 and still no word from Ford
I am thinking they may not be built this year

Sponsored

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July 1st delivered to me 4-22-2022 almost 10 months.

ZacharyAA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350 CCD - 47/02 Dodge/Ford - 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently at 11 months 2 days with no word.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was 8 months. 7/19 to 3/25

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is the key, work with a dealership that handles large volumes. That will impact when allocating production and so the timeline is impacted as well. If you have a large dealership in your area that advertises no dealer fees it will be the sweet spot! Hope this helps!
This is no longer true. They will be made in the order they are placed now.
Sponsored