First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is no longer true. They will be made in the order they are placed now.
WRONG! Sorry for yelling but they are not fulfilling orders by order timeframe. They are fulfilling by allotment for dealers. So my small town low volume dealer doesn't get any priority. Large volume will continue to be large volume by being built before the small guys. So much for helping out the small guys FORD. Yeah, not happy about this.
On the upside, I'm getting a Mach E to drive while I wait.
Sponsored

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
Ordered 9 25 delivered 4 17 ecoboost lariat lux 4k
Also ordered lariat hybrid lux 10 25 no word or vin

OP
OP

JustinPG4S

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Dang.....well best of luck to those of us still waiting and a bug shout out and congratulations to those that have received their truck\s !

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Aug 20, 2021; en route right now. Hope to have by June 6.

Sponsored

Rainey

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick First Edition
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
I picked up my Maverick this week. I placed my reservation online on June 6 of last year. So my wait was almost exactly 11 months from my reservation. I never got a single email from Ford or a call from my dealer in the process. So, I called Ford directly and the people there are so nice and helpful. I would suggest you give them a call. You will need your reservation number which you can get from your dealer. Hope this helps.

OP
OP

JustinPG4S

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
It's kinda sad currently I just got into a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for the time being while I wait for my maverick, I'm considering going up to a newer version of it and just canceling my order I'm extremely unhappy with Ford.

MagMaverick

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Soul LX, 2021 Hyundai Accent SE
Ordered my base XL Hybrid June 10th, 2021. Ford says it is in production for the last 3 weeks.

Epikal01

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered August 18th, with build scheduled week of May 23rd.
Still waiting for official build notice.
Fingers crossed I'm hoping for mid-July delivery. (11 Months)

Sponsored

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order online 6/23/21. Order confirmed 7/3/21 (not sure why the delay between placed & confirmed). Build week of 5/9/22. Currently "In Production" with an "end date" of 6/27. Not a single e-mail from Ford.

What's the "end date" you ask? So did I. That's the last day that it could possibly be in production still. Wanna bet?

My biggest "issue" is people placing their order for an XLT Hybrid MONTHS after me and getting their truck MONTHS before me. I know it's not their fault, and I'm not pissed at them; but it's still a huge source of frustration.

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order online 6/23/21. Order confirmed 7/3/21 (not sure why the delay between placed & confirmed). Build week of 5/9/22. Currently "In Production" with an "end date" of 6/27. Not a single e-mail from Ford.

What's the "end date" you ask? So did I. That's the last day that it could possibly be in production still. Wanna bet?

My biggest "issue" is people placing their order for an XLT Hybrid MONTHS after me and getting their truck MONTHS before me. I know it's not their fault, and I'm not pissed at them; but it's still a huge source of frustration.
Order date June 10 2021, Scheduled build date May 15, May 23, May 28, May 30, June 6, June 8. First Edition. Expect it to be the last edition. I am really fed up with this BS, First Ordered first built bull. No it is not working.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
May 30 will be seven months
Velocity Blue base hybrid XL with only option being a drop-in bedliner
No build date or VIN

Krodger277

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ordered Aug 11, build date Jun 27. Might be close to a year before delivery.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered a hybrid 8/21/21 and it went into production this week. Delivery will probably be about 10.5 months from the order date.
Sponsored