OP

JustinPG4S

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
So I guess at this rate since I placed my order the tail end of November of 21 I guess I will see it Nov of 22....
Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
110 days from order to delivery. pretty much loaded Eco. details in my signature.

Bulldog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
JULY 6, 2021 and still waiting. I think I should have my VIN by the time gas is back under $2.00...

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
JULY 6, 2021 and still waiting. I think I should have my VIN by the time gas is back under $2.00...
Soooo, when hell freezes over?

Sponsored

Jackfer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered September 11. Arrived at dealer November 28th Took it home December 4th.

aaron123

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max
I ordered my XLT on November 4th and have only received emails saying it will be delayed. At this point I'm thinking of scrapping my order; this thing better be worth the wait!

OP
OP

JustinPG4S

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
I ordered my XLT on November 4th and have only received emails saying it will be delayed. At this point I'm thinking of scrapping my order; this thing better be worth the wait!

I have been thinking about this as well, I really want my order but Ford really screwed the pooch with this and having people wait almost if not over a year is unacceptable.

ktfink767

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
Ordered July 16, 2021 Currently listed as in production since May 9th with no updates...

Frandy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fpdphotos.me
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid: Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So tired of posting this, so this is the last time...
Ordered a Lariat hybrid on 6/24/21. In production since 5/18.
If I don't see it built by 6/24, I'm getting my deposit back, keeping my Ford Fusion hybrid, and buying a beater truck. ;-)

Last edited:
Sponsored

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 19, 2021 - deets in signature. Coming up on my One-Year Anniversary :'(

Big Blue

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I'm at 11 months now and holding. Currently showing "in production" on one site and "awaiting production" on another. Question though.

I know that FORD is not offering the spray in bedliner any longer on the XLT. Mine has it on the order though and it also shows on the window sticker. So, will it still come with a spray in liner or will FORD automatically just switch it to a drop in? Has anyone received their Maverick lately with the spray in liner?
I just drove thru my dealer yesterday & they have a Lariat that was just delivered. It did a a spray liner with the Ford logo on front of bed. I'm assuming they are still sending them out to be done outside the factory.

PMJR18

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
I ordered last October, salesman called me last week and said to expect this October

Reg Seymour

First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ordered the XLT April 25 2022. I talked to my dealer last week and all he could say was I might have it for Xmas. I am in British Columbia. Reading what u guys are saying I to am thinking maybe of canceling 😞.
Sponsored