First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an Eco boost XLT on 12/08/21 which never got scheduled . Convinced my dealer in September to submit a roll over as I realized I would not get built as a MY22 .

The MY23 order had the same order number as last year but with a priority code of 19 but no private offer. My dealer told me as a roll over order I would get built before new orders and priority did not matter and I would only get a private offer of $1750 when a vin was generated.
This sounded fishy so I contacted Ford marketing who told me the order was now coded with a new number and I would never get a private offer and I needed to work with my dealer.
At this rate I will be waiting another year and lose out on the private offer. I am close to calling it quits and buying something else. As a loyal ford customer, I am very disappointed, and this has changed my opinion of Ford Any guidance on what I can do next?

Just got off a round of calls with Ford Marketing after being transferred around with conflicting stories
Story 1 : Your new order is not coded as a rollover, and you will never get a private offer - Work with your dealer
Story 2: There were no rollover for any Mavericks, and all are coded as new orders. Private offers are randomly generated, and you seem to be out of luck. Work with you dealer to see if they will give you a private offer - but sorry you seem to be one of the unfortunates so suck it up
Story 3: Dealer is still telling me all is good don't worry the Ford Marketing folks are clueless - your private offer will be generated when you get a VIN and priority 19 is what all rollover orders get per the Ford Rep
UPDATE
Went into my dealer and they changed priority to 10 and sent an email to Ford rep as private offer should not depend on vin but there were some orders that had issues and rep is telling them we have to wait for vin number. Back to waiting … with some hope restored
Sponsored

Last edited:

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
See what Tim - fordvideoguy suggest

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Buy a Toyota Tacoma?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an Ecoboost XLT on 12/08/21 which never got built . I had to contact my dealer and urge them in September to roll over my order as they kept telling me it would be built . Finally got the order in with same order number as last year but with a priority code of 19 but no private offer . My dealer told me as a roll over order I would get built before new orders and priority did not matter . I never received a private offer and dealer told me I would only get that when a vin was generated. Contacted Ford marketing who told me the order was now coded with a new number number and I would never get a private offer and I needed to work with my dealer . Dealer says ford marketing is wrong . Just called Ford Marketing and now they cannot even confirm if the order is wrong and cannot give any guidance on how to fix . My dealer general manger won’t look at it as they have enough customers waiting in line to take over my order
At this rate I will be waiting another year and lose out on the private offer . I am close to calling it quits and buying something else
As a loyal ford ford customer I am very disappointed and this has changed my opinion of Ford
Any guidance on what I can do next ?
Shouldn't really change your opinion of Ford, it sounds like you have a lazy, uninformed dealer who is tarnishing the brand experience. I would ask fordvideoguy for advice either here or maybe if he still does his youtube live videos. Best of luck

MAGPLM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands & 2023 Maverick AWD FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It is not Ford. It is your dealer who has you at a priority level 19. And your Dealer is just a piece of crap from sounds of it.

Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's the name of the dealer so other members can stay away from them. Definitely you dealer screwed up possibly intentionaly.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally got the order in with same order number as last year but with a priority code of 19 but no private offer . My dealer told me as a roll over order I would get built before new orders and priority did not matter . I never received a private offer and dealer told me I would only get that when a vin was generated. Contacted Ford marketing who told me the order was now coded with a new number number and I would never get a private offer and I needed to work with my dealer .
Something doesn't quite add up. Certainly, your dealer screwed up the roll over. But I almost wonder if the dealer ever entered your original order. Did you ever get confirmation emails from Ford?

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

billygoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford marketing should have a private order code for you to provide your dealer. Hope your issue gets resolved and your new order confirmed this coming week

Sponsored
OP
OP

alquay99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Something doesn't quite add up. Certainly, your dealer screwed up the roll over. But I almost wonder if the dealer ever entered your original order. Did you ever get confirmation emails from Ford?
Yup back in 2021 and for the new order
Both showed up when it called ford marketing

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They will be getting some dealer stock Eco's, talk to them about getting one at MSRP. If you dont need a truck a Subaru Crosstrek Sport is a great little vehicle.