First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford instructed dealers to change order numbers - there was risk of duplicates.

Ford SPECIFICALLY told dealers to change any duplicate 2023 order, and NOT to touch the 2022 order. Dealer can't read, apparently.

Ford carried over my 2022 Sales Code AND order number to the 2023 order Ford created for me at Priority code 99. Dealer then adjusted the 2023 order with me and entered it into the system as a Priority 19. Ford immediately matched the order number and dropped my PC to a 2, as they promised. Then on 12/1, I got a VIN and build date. If the OP's dealer failed to keep him at the 2022 Order Code, Ford can't see that it is a 2022 cancellation and none of that happened for him.. OP has a right to be angry.
Sponsored

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered Oct 10 2021. Got scheduled…got canceled. Was supposed to get a priority 02 and be ahead of new orders. Dealer changed my order number and nowI am a priority 10 and not a 02. Told dealer that he shouldn’t have changed order number and he said Ford told them to. I asked for them to talk to someone in Ford who might have the authority to look into it. They said everything is correct and I will get scheduled as a 10. Showed them screenshots from here of many getting scheduled last week. They said you cant believe the internet. I know I’m lost in the system. Tried customer service and they told me to see my dealer. Don’t know where to turn. It’s a shame after 14 months of waiting to be at square one. It is hard to see you guys getting scheduled but I’m glad someone is. Figure instead of February schedule maybe August.
Come on Toyota Stout!!!

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Executive Vice President of Sales for Toyota North America, Bob Carter, also admitted in the same interview the company was considering a smaller ute.
“One of the spaces we're looking at – that won't be short-term – is where the compact pick-up truck is going,” Mr Carter told Motor Trend in June.

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are any cancelled orders pushed to 23s still at priority code 10? I just found out my dealer never changed my priority code after specifically telling him to after I updated my color. Ford CS had me still at a 99 just two days ago. Unbelievable.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are any cancelled orders pushed to 23s still at priority code 10? I just found out my dealer never changed my priority code after specifically telling him to after I updated my color. Ford CS had me still at a 99 just two days ago. Unbelievable.
I don't know how some of these dealerships stay in business...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford SPECIFICALLY told dealers to change any duplicate 2023 order, and NOT to touch the 2022 order. Dealer can't read, apparently.

Ford carried over my 2022 Sales Code AND order number to the 2023 order Ford created for me at Priority code 99. Dealer then adjusted the 2023 order with me and entered it into the system as a Priority 19. Ford immediately matched the order number and dropped my PC to a 2, as they promised. Then on 12/1, I got a VIN and build date. If the OP's dealer failed to keep him at the 2022 Order Code, Ford can't see that it is a 2022 cancellation and none of that happened for him.. OP has a right to be angry.
Thanks Bradnchristine Im glad you see what happened to me. I am happy that you got scheduled.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Bradnchristine Im glad you see what happened to me. I am happy that you got scheduled.
You really can't be alone...and there is another thread where the PC for the new order is still 99.
I really am angry for you and see exactly what happened. I really hope Ford will step up and deal with the cancelled 22s and the 23s with 99s that the dealers screwed up. Thanks for being happy for me, but I'm still mad for you.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Oct 10 2021. Got scheduled…got canceled. Was supposed to get a priority 02 and be ahead of new orders. Dealer changed my order number and nowI am a priority 10 and not a 02. Told dealer that he shouldn’t have changed order number and he said Ford told them to. I asked for them to talk to someone in Ford who might have the authority to look into it. They said everything is correct and I will get scheduled as a 10. Showed them screenshots from here of many getting scheduled last week. They said you cant believe the internet. I know I’m lost in the system. Tried customer service and they told me to see my dealer. Don’t know where to turn. It’s a shame after 14 months of waiting to be at square one. It is hard to see you guys getting scheduled but I’m glad someone is. Figure instead of February schedule maybe August.
I hate the fact that everyone like us gets no where. Call your dealer...... yeah right they want us to walk away...... call ford marketing..... they are clueless and never seem to know anything..... ask to talk to someone who can help..... no intimation...... tell your dealer what to do according to the Ford video guy Tim Bartz...the online guy who actually has the only information.... still they can't figer it out.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford instructed dealers to change order numbers - there was risk of duplicates.

Order number has zero to do with priority.

Priority 10 is the best your dealer can set - anything lower is set by FoMoCo.

You aren't the only 2022 rollover that didn't get scheduled last week. Ford can't just magically build all leftover 2022 orders at once.

What dealer is your truck being delivered to? I'm sure there are hundreds of others on this forum who would love to buy it.
If I am following this correctly...This person's order number should NOT have been changed. He had an existing MY22 order. The order number, if there was a duplicate on a new MY23, was supposed to be changed. Not his.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I am following this correctly...This person's order number should NOT have been changed. He had an existing MY22 order. The order number, if there was a duplicate on a new MY23, was supposed to be changed. Not his.
You are EXACTLY correct.

Sponsored

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know how some of these dealerships stay in business...
I don't know either but the greed and ignorance needs to change.

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Perfect! I wish you would have called my dealer!

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't listen to the "no nothings". You are correct, you were supposed to be assigned a Priority 2. With that said, at this point the actual time difference between 2 and 10 will probably only be a month or two.

MY22 that were scheduled, cancelled and rescheduled for MY23 = Priority Code 2
MY22 that were never scheduled and changed to a MY23 order = Priority Code 10
New MY23 orders = Priority Codes greater than 10

billygoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have dealer call (800) 548-3212 or call yourself and conference call with dealer. Found this number by accident but it's the number dealers are supposed to reach out to for assistance. They would have helped with my maverick but they only talk to dealers
Best of luck getting scheduled this is a super frustrating process
Sponsored