Not open for further replies.

MT Kat

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Well, I give up! I ordered 10/21/21. Ford confirmed my order via email, yet as of this past Thursday they still hadn’t pulled the order from the dealership. The dealership was so apologetic that they had no idea whether my Maverick would be built or not. They refunded my deposit and I am now a proud owner of a 2022 Mazda CX-9.
Good luck to you all and best wishes on getting your Mavericks. I just couldn’t deal with the stress of it all.
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I give up! I ordered 10/21/21. Ford confirmed my order via email, yet as of this past Thursday they still hadn’t pulled the order from the dealership. The dealership was so apologetic that they had no idea whether my Maverick would be built or not. They refunded my deposit and I am now a proud owner of a 2022 Mazda CX-9.
Good luck to you all and best wishes on getting your Mavericks. I just couldn’t deal with the stress of it all.
You gotta do what you gotta do. CX-9 is a fine machine. Stay warm over there!

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel ya. It's impossible to plan your life around a vehicle that may or may not show up. Regardless of who or what is to blame, you have to make decisions that work for you.

Best of luck with the mazda. We have had a bunch they are great vehicles.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mazdas are fine cars (I've owned 4). They're slowly moving into the premium segment, and in my experience they are incredibly reliable and fun to own. Enjoy the CX-9.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.