Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat - Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for everyone’s work on
Thanks for everyone’s work on this. I was able to get tsr, eco coach and the ST splash screen working on my 23 XLT lux.

with the eco coach screen it says I get 0.0 mpg when I’m done driving. Is there a way to get actual numbers there?
Not sure if this is what you meant but , I had to change my vehicles IPC Powertrain Hybrid setting from non hybrid to full hybrid electric vehicle for it to report the correct information including ThisTrip and in the summary.

Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_0471
Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_0664
Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_0663
Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_0662
Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_0661

Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My MY24 hybrid was already set at FULL ELECTRIC HYBRID so this did not fix my 0 MPG issue. Next I will try the suggested "see if eco coach works without enabling "eco coach with efficient drive mode"

Eldrick1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've got it working flawlessly in both of my Mavericks and with the US style signs.
Hmmm. Mine works perfectly with Euro style signs. As soon as I disable TSR in IPC I lose the options to enable/disable in settings and I have nothing. Maybe I need to reset to default and change in as built instead of easy mode, but this is the first thing I tried and I'm going slow lol.
2024 Maverick hybrid. Lariat

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmmm. Mine works perfectly with Euro style signs. As soon as I disable TSR in IPC I lose the options to enable/disable in settings and I have nothing. Maybe I need to reset to default and change in as built instead of easy mode, but this is the first thing I tried and I'm going slow lol.
2024 Maverick hybrid. Lariat
I have found from others experiences, that Some Mavericks require TSR in the IPC to be Disabled, Some require TSR in IPC to be enabled. Maybe it has to do with which cluster someone has but that setting specifically can be tricky lol

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know of a way to keep the windows from their "safety feature" of auto rolling down if they feel any resistance? My window deflectors cause it all the time in the colder climate when they flex a bit. I commented elsewhere about the issue, and I think it's just something in the motor and not related to FORScan, but I figure I'd ask the FORScan experts here too.

I'm going to pull the front window deflectors next week and redo 3M around the edges because the flex was terrible without it, so I added some but didn't cover the entire length, so I still get flex. Could also be that the 3M's mm width is pushing the deflectors out just that much more too, so I'll try sanding down any edges that need to be sanded for a better fitment before I redo the 3M and I'll try it without the 3M to see if it helps. But previously that flex without it was so bad it created TONS of wind noise. Anyways...

Just curious if there is a setting somewhere or if it's just something that's embedded in the motor when it feels resistance.

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know of a way to keep the windows from their "safety feature" of auto rolling down if they feel any resistance? My window deflectors cause it all the time in the colder climate when they flex a bit. I commented elsewhere about the issue, and I think it's just something in the motor and not related to FORScan, but I figure I'd ask the FORScan experts here too.

I'm going to pull the front window deflectors next week and redo 3M around the edges because the flex was terrible without it, so I added some but didn't cover the entire length, so I still get flex. Could also be that the 3M's mm width is pushing the deflectors out just that much more too, so I'll try sanding down any edges that need to be sanded for a better fitment before I redo the 3M and I'll try it without the 3M to see if it helps. But previously that flex without it was so bad it created TONS of wind noise. Anyways...

Just curious if there is a setting somewhere or if it's just something that's embedded in the motor when it feels resistance.
I'll look and see if I can find a setting or some information through forscan spreadsheets! ill look for some info on the bronco forum, because the broncos have the same style of windows as the Lariat Maverick does.They both have the pinch protection. Here is a video where it shows how you can reset the your windows pinch protection if it is not working properly.

Sponsored

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll look and see if I can find a setting or some information through forscan spreadsheets! ill look for some info on the bronco forum, because the broncos have the same style of windows as the Lariat Maverick does.They both have the pinch protection. Here is a video where it shows how you can reset the your windows pinch protection if it is not working properly.

Thanks man! That was the exact video I saw and I did the whole thing but the next day it still had the same issue :(

jimcebula

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found This post over on the bronco sport forums to enable climate control screens and heated seat & steering wheel buttons on the touchscreen by changing several APIM settings in forscan EZ mode.

this apparently only works on sync 3 (eg Lariat mavericks). I have this working on my 23 Lariat Lux after making these changes.

Eldrick1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I found This post over on the bronco sport forums to enable climate control screens and heated seat & steering wheel buttons on the touchscreen by changing several APIM settings in forscan EZ mode.

this apparently only works on sync 3 (eg Lariat mavericks). I have this working on my 23 Lariat Lux after making these changes.
Excellent. So to do this you must start vehicle(instead of usual Forscan key on not running), make the changes in APIM, save and then power cycle?