First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's about the total number of things FORScan can unlock with out actual hardware in our trucks?
I'm very interested in this. Is it just the $20 dollar module from Amazon, and just need a laptop?
I'm wanting to unlock some things too, like everyone.
Namely adaptive cruise, the security alarm thing with sensor in cab..among a few others.
Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Namely adaptive cruise, the security alarm thing with sensor in cab..among a few others.
Not going to get adaptive cruise, that requires additional hardware(radar sensor on front grill among other things) only on the Lariat Luxury Package. See here: Adaptive Cruise Control on XLT Hybrid? | Page 2 | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

There is no Alarm Sensor in the cab, turns out that is a temperature sensor. The Perimeter Plus alarm add on for $215 is required for the shock sensor. XLT and Lariat do have an Alarm if the Doors, hood, or tailgate are opened.

So far I've only enabled Traffic Sign Recognition, but the $35 adapter was worth that alone. Global windows Open(All 4 open with Remote) only works on the Lariat(has all 4 one touch window controls) but Global Close doesn't work from what I've read.

I haven't seen too much else so far that I'd want to or that can be enabled.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unlocking Sport mode on the Fx4s woi be nice -

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Be aware that any changes you make get logged and if you do something with it that damages your car it's a good bet you invalidated the warranty.

Sponsored

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not going to get adaptive cruise, that requires additional hardware(radar sensor on front grill among other things) only on the Lariat Luxury Package. See here: Adaptive Cruise Control on XLT Hybrid? | Page 2 | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

There is no Alarm Sensor in the cab, turns out that is a temperature sensor. The Perimeter Plus alarm add on for $215 is required for the shock sensor. XLT and Lariat do have an Alarm if the Doors, hood, or tailgate are opened.

So far I've only enabled Traffic Sign Recognition, but the $35 adapter was worth that alone. Global windows Open(All 4 open with Remote) only works on the Lariat(has all 4 one touch window controls) but Global Close doesn't work from what I've read.

can enable all transmission modes too!

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm curious about this as well.

As an example, I'm comparing a lot of the features that are advertised on the upper model Escapes and am wondering these can be activated in my Lariat Lux.

Things like:

Also, I posted about this before, but I'm still interested in the Phone as a Key tech and would like to know if this can be done with the Maverick. Ford's marketing said, " Coming first to the Mustang Mach-E and then rolling out to future 2021 models." It sounds like if it was well recieved, it would have been a feature that they could have activated.

oreomuffin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CaptainK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Be aware that any changes you make get logged and if you do something with it that damages your car it's a good bet you invalidated the warranty.
I had to sign a document saying any modifications would void the warranty..
Don't feed the trolls...

Anywho...The price of entry is worth it tenfold to get rid of the f 🤬ing double honk. I think I swore every time it happened until my adapter came.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hey, wait.....Are you saying the interior temp sensor is being used as part of the alarm system?

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't feed the trolls...

Anywho...The price of entry is worth it tenfold to get rid of the f 🤬ing double honk. I think I swore every time it happened until my adapter came.
Trolling? You should try reading the actual warranty.

JohnnyBravo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
225,000 mi. Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
can the turn signal indicator sound be turned down? when on a phone call people complain about the loud turn signal

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey, wait.....Are you saying the interior temp sensor is being used as part of the alarm system?
No. I thought that was an interior sensor, described in the manual.

Turns out, there are no interior alarm sensors.

That temperature sensor is for the climate control.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. I thought that was an interior sensor, described in the manual.

Turns out, there are no interior alarm sensors.

That temperature sensor is for the climate control.
The manual indicates not to block. Oh well, so much for the manual.
Thanks for the response.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will unlocking features void the warranty?
Sponsored