bear15

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am sorry, I thought you said you were able to do so. Yes, that is all we want is for the truck to start in ECO mode, as well.

So far, there is no method that I'm aware for changing the default driving mode (when you first start the vehicle) in the Maverick. I have all of the driving modes. I only want the truck to start in ECO Mode. It seems silly to me that in a Hybrid truck, presumably designed with economy in mind, you have to hit a button several times to get into ECO Mode.
Sponsored

Old_Norm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach E 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Forscan developers sent me a test profile that allows me to edit the APIM module (easy mode and hex). There are over 20 splash screens available. I picked Ford Performance. It appears on start up and shut down. There is also a selection for Traffic Sign Recognition which I toggled on. I started a separate thread with a link to the test file. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...mavericks-with-apim-module.45344/#post-795122

OP
OP

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think they changed it on the 2024s where the seatbelt screen can’t be turned off but you’re right I think a swap to the 6.5 in screen from another maverick would be the smoothest install. I have found the coding line in the Instrument cluster module to change that should get rid of the seatbelt menu but no luck so far. I’m thinking the RCM (restraint control menu) has a coding keeping the menu up but who knows. I saw a YouTube video where a European focus has coding done to remove the seatbelt menu. I’m not sure why it won’t work on my 2024 Maverick. Here’s the video. Seatbelt Menu Disable 2019 Focus Europe
I looked at that video a while back and, even though my hex codes were vastly different than his, I tried it, but with null result.

deputylynch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 waiting on 24 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anybody been able to use forscan to replace a remote fob on a lariat with remote start?

Old_Norm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach E 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anybody been able to use forscan to replace a remote fob on a lariat with remote start?
I'm not familiar with that mod. Are you talking about getting another fob and using it to start the Lariat? I
s there a specific fob for this?

Sponsored

deputylynch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 waiting on 24 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not familiar with that mod. Are you talking about getting another fob and using it to start the Lariat? I
s there a specific fob for this?
Correct. Has anybody got into forscan to see how to remove a fob since you're limited to I believe three or four. And then used forscan to program a new one?

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I looked at that video a while back and, even though my hex codes were vastly different than his, I tried it, but with null result.
According to the 2023 maverick livinitup spreadsheet, there are over 50 different possibilities of numbers and letters for the line of coding that guy changes in that video. I’m gonna try some things out to figure it out.

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So I saw another Forum member on here added this part to their XL Maverick
KN1Z-19A361-A
And then they enabled Ford Perimeter Plus in Forscan. I wonder if this would work in my 2024 XL and if anything else needs to be enabled. This mod would upgrade the alarm system and also add remote start to my key fobs. Who knows if Ford Pass will still be around and working for the 2024 Mavericks 5-10 years from now. I think some XLTs and all Lariats come with this part from factory. Not entirely sure though.
Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_2871

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey Toinky! This was a post I just made and I thought I would add it here as well. I would love to have other maverick owners try this coding to see if it works for them too!

I finally found the way to disable the ANNOYING Seatbelt information screen that comes on when you start the truck and stays on even after you buckle your seatbelt. Thank you to 2023 F250 forums for the coding information.

DISABLE SEATBELT INFORMATION SCREEN
1. Open IPC AS BUILT
2. Change line 720-13-01 and 720-13-02 to ALL ZEROS. And WRITE the changes. Click yes to let Forscan correct the checksum.
3. Change line 720-14-01 and 720-14-02 to ALL ZEROS. And WRITE the changes. Click yes to let Forscan correct the checksum.

This will remove the seatbelt information screen pictured below ENTIRELY. It also seems to disable the seatbelt chime all together as well.

Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_2900
Ford Maverick Forscan Ideas for Dummies (Things You Can Do Using Easy Mode) IMG_2898

Deweyordeweynot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Oxford White / 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey Toinky! This was a post I just made and I thought I would add it here as well. I would love to have other maverick owners try this coding to see if it works for them too!

I finally found the way to disable the ANNOYING Seatbelt information screen that comes on when you start the truck and stays on even after you buckle your seatbelt. Thank you to 2023 F250 forums for the coding information.

DISABLE SEATBELT INFORMATION SCREEN
1. Open IPC AS BUILT
2. Change line 720-13-01 and 720-13-02 to ALL ZEROS. And WRITE the changes. Click yes to let Forscan correct the checksum.
3. Change line 720-14-01 and 720-14-02 to ALL ZEROS. And WRITE the changes. Click yes to let Forscan correct the checksum.

This will remove the seatbelt information screen pictured below ENTIRELY. It also seems to disable the seatbelt chime all together as well.

IMG_2900.png
IMG_2898.jpeg
Yup, works on my 24 XLT lux/copilot 360. I always wear the belt except when getting the mail on my way through the sub. The 'nag screen' and chime were on my nerves, but no longer!

Sponsored

fordlover3874

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am sorry, I thought you said you were able to do so. Yes, that is all we want is for the truck to start in ECO mode, as well.
So I know this isn't forscan, but I saw this device on ebay called MyMavMode that allows you to set Eco as default. https://www.ebay.com/itm/275967879719
Has anyone tried this?

Kingpin003

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat - Azure Gray
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I know this isn't forscan, but I saw this device on ebay called MyMavMode that allows you to set Eco as default. https://www.ebay.com/itm/275967879719
Has anyone tried this?
A member of this forum (Telemachus) is the one who sells them. It's a phenomenal device, but it would be nice to find a forscan alternative to tapping into wires.

Kingpin003

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat - Azure Gray
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this the same thing that is used In this video ?
Similar. I believe that is another take on the same thing. IIRC that one used a physical relay or something. There was a small distinction between that one and Telemachus' version.

Deweyordeweynot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Oxford White / 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs