First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Skinnyboy - does your hybrid have co-pilot 360?
Couple of notes on those codes
for
BCM code 726-04-05 the middle section of the code 8141 is for hybrid engines use 8140 if you have an ecoboost 2.0 L

SCCM code 724-02-01 the middle section of that code 4820 applies to left steering wheel turn stalks without the lane assist button. 6820 is for those that do. 6820 will also work with or without the lane assist button on the left steering wheel stalk.
Sponsored

Mungo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Make a short video of what you are trying but not having success. Maybe then we can see where the issue is.
Make a video? You have a better chance of winning Mega Millions without buying a ticket. Before I could even make a video, let alone post it. Hades I still use a slide ruler. I definitely have OPS (Old Peoples Syndrome).
Still need to update my software, firmware or whatever. Can't even activate my license.

cgmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is there anyone in Utah / Nevada areas ( even Calif. ) willing to install my switches and do the programming on my XL non 360 ??

mw_maeve

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, read through the threads. The above codes should work for your. Also, remember to enable the cruise control through the system as well. I knew nothing about programming vehicles and it worked great for me. You can do it. I changed out the switches for the correct ones and everything is working to perfection. Thanks for everyone’s help.
Thanks for the encouragement. If it’s easy enough I feel confident. Gonna try it tomorrow.

Sponsored

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is there anyone in Utah / Nevada areas ( even Calif. ) willing to install my switches and do the programming on my XL non 360 ??
I am very interested in adding CC to my XL when it arrives in July.

I am in the Las Vegas area so anyone who can do that pls PM me.

mw_maeve

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am very interested in adding CC to my XL when it arrives in July.

I am in the Las Vegas area so anyone who can do that pls PM me.
I’m in Los Angeles, I can help. But only available till end of June. Travelling afterwards.

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m in Los Angeles, I can help. But only available till end of June. Travelling afterwards
Thanks for that, and when I finally receive my truck I'll get back

golfbymagic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It does not.
I
Yes, read through the threads. The above codes should work for your. Also, remember to enable the cruise control through the system as well. I knew nothing about programming vehicles and it worked great for me. You can do it. I changed out the switches for the correct ones and everything is working to perfection. Thanks for everyone’s help.
Jpcp15 - when you say enable CC through the system as well, is that another For scan code change? I really didn't want to mess with switches so my mechanic put them in for me. Now I need to do the codes with Forscan. Ordered the ODBII cord today. I have a list of the codes I think I need to change but hadn't heard this "enable CC" before. I have a hybrid XL with CoPilot 360.

skinnyboy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I

Jpcp15 - when you say enable CC through the system as well, is that another For scan code change? I really didn't want to mess with switches so my mechanic put them in for me. Now I need to do the codes with Forscan. Ordered the ODBII cord today. I have a list of the codes I think I need to change but hadn't heard this "enable CC" before. I have a hybrid XL with CoPilot 360.
You will only need to make changes to three codes, see Maverick2022XL's posts on the first page of this thread. For Copilot 360 use SCCM - 724-02-01 1258 6820 3050 instead of the one I used per the info on that page.

Cheers.

Sponsored

golfbymagic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will only need to make changes to three codes, see Maverick2022XL's posts on the first page of this thread. For Copilot 360 use SCCM - 724-02-01 1258 6820 3050 instead of the one I used per the info on that page.

Cheers.
Thank you.

golfbymagic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Cheers.
Skinny boy - at the risk of sounding completely idiotic, how do you make changed using the FORScan software? As mentioned, my switches are in. I just got the cable. I plugged the cable into the ODBII port. There is a connection. Codes are read and modules found. But I cannot see where or how to make changes. Your help is truly needed and appreciated.

golfbymagic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Skinnyboy - at the risk of sounding completely idiotic, how do you make changes using the FORScan software? As mentioned, my switches are in. I just got the cable. I plugged the cable into the ODBII port. There is a connection. Codes are read and modules found. But I cannot see where or how to make changes. Your help is truly needed and appreciated.
Actually if anyone in addition to Skinnyboy would be willing to help, that would be great.

golfbymagic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually if anyone in addition to Skinnyboy would be willing to help, that would be great.
Update: Watched a couple of You Tube videos and pulled the trigger. I now have CC enabled. I appreciated all of the info shared in this thread, and the work done by those braver than I.

skinnyboy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: Watched a couple of You Tube videos and pulled the trigger. I now have CC enabled. I appreciated all of the info shared in this thread, and the work done by those braver than I.
Good job, it is a little unnerving the first time for sure. Glad the codes worked, hat's off to those clever folks that have the ability to figure these things out.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Cheers.
Sponsored