First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These are actually more than just bottle openers - they are tie down points as well.
We got the tailgate assist and still have 2 "bottle openers" on the left side. So maybe they simply relocated it for us.
Sponsored

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We got the tailgate assist and still have 2 "bottle openers" on the left side. So maybe they simply relocated it for us.
You got the tailgate Assist installed by the dealer right?

Can you show a picture of that? Might be worth the dealer install if the tie downs/ bottles opener stays installed.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are these only being sold in pairs? I just need 1, LOL

@Chandonnet

I inquired that I also needed only one but the response was that he usually only sells in pairs but would keep a lookout if he would have a single one.

Maybe you could ask him for one and state my request for one and he could do orders for both of us by taking a pair and splitting it to singles for each of us.

The price is $75 for a pair but I maybe he would accept $40 for one or $80 from both of us for the split pair.

Edit: I sent Chandonnet a request asking if he could split a pair so that we each could get one.

Last edited:

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Chandonnet

I inquired that I also needed only one but the response was that he usually only sells in pairs but would keep a lookout if he would have a single one.

Maybe you could ask him for one and state my request for one and he could do orders for both of us by taking a pair and splitting it to singles for each of us.

The price is $75 for a pair but I maybe he would accept $40 for one or $80 from both of us for the split pair.
@Chandonnet

Yeah, I'd be down for that if you don't mind shipping a single to each of us!

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You got the tailgate Assist installed by the dealer right?

Can you show a picture of that? Might be worth the dealer install if the tie downs/ bottles opener stays installed.
I went out and took photos, but what I'm seeing is that there are 2 tie downs on both sides, just inside the tailgate area. None of these are the one that had to come off to put the tailgate assist on. (see the place on the side of the tailgate where it was?) I wish I'd seen that sooner. The tie downs would technically work to open a bottle, but you'd be opening it sideways. 🤣 As I've never been interested in having a tailgate party, it doesn't leave a big hole. LOL.

Ford Maverick Custom Tailgate Tie Down That Work With Tailgate Assist Installed (Recovers Lost Tiedown) 4E42F300-764D-48BF-961F-7F4FB29BAC87

Ford Maverick Custom Tailgate Tie Down That Work With Tailgate Assist Installed (Recovers Lost Tiedown) AC28BE33-3C88-4236-8DC5-0D3AC94860A6

Ford Maverick Custom Tailgate Tie Down That Work With Tailgate Assist Installed (Recovers Lost Tiedown) 939094BF-6172-40E6-B84C-9DE025B03872_1_201_a

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Chandonnet

Edit: I sent Chandonnet a request asking if he could split a pair so that we each could get one.
Ill take one if you order 2

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Alto Blu, LUX, Sunroof, delivered 3/18/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought a pair for $80 shipped, but I decided I am going to use just one of them. If anyone wants the other, will sell for $40 + $5.00 1st Class shipping Shoot me a pm. (it is painted black).

SOLD

Ford Maverick Custom Tailgate Tie Down That Work With Tailgate Assist Installed (Recovers Lost Tiedown) Bracket_01

Last edited:

Bryant21

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is OP still making these or does anyone still have one they are willing to sell?

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why would someone purchase (2) if only (1) needs to be replaced?

Blackbear513

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT lux, cactus gray
I would love a set. I sent a PM…

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is OP still making these or does anyone still have one they are willing to sell?
I have one I would sell. $40 plus whatever it costs to ship to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.