Sponsored

Search results

  1. Texas 26 BPA wheels take off $1200

    If anyone is interested on the wheels only I will sell them for 800
  2. Texas Sold: 26 BPA wheels take off $1200

    I have a set off BPA wheels takes off from a 26 basic new only transport miles on them complete with tires and TPMs for a 25-26 located in Dallas Texas asking 1200.00 for the set obo.
  3. Texas Sold: 2026 black bap wheels take off brand new $1200

    I have a set off Bap wheels take off brand new they only have transport miles on them if your truck is 25-26 the TPMs will be included I’m located in Dallas texas I’m asking 1200.00 for the set
  4. Range Rover Evoque wheels installed for perfect fit!

    the center caps are bigger on the Range Rover wheels but the wheel itself works perfectly , you can buy a decal for the center cap
  5. Pay-per-mile vs Gas Tax

    Got to Love Texas !! treads like this makes me laugh
  6. Your age / occupation?

    Being in business for 45 years and my occupation is this…….
  7. Anybody downloaded IO 26 yet for CarPlay

    The problem Im having after the update incoming calls ring on my phone and not coming through on the Apple CarPlay screen
  8. 2025 tpms different than 22-24

    TPMs 117 pr3z1a189m. But there are many revisions on the # but the TPMs is a 117
  9. 2025 tpms different than 22-24

    The ones I have are oem not after market
  10. 2025 tpms different than 22-24

    Look up a tread I started 2025 maverick TPMs 433mhz. All the info is there
  11. 2025 tpms different than 22-24

    I have a set of them oem that I can sell you for 75 bucks they are new
  12. 2025 maverick TPMs 433MHZ

    In my case just drove it for 50 miles if that doesn’t work just take it to discount tire they usually do it for free
  13. Texas WANT TO BUY or Trade !!! Houston, TX 2025 Maverick wheels

    I have a complete set of the wheels your looking for what’s your budget
  14. 2025 maverick TPMs 433MHZ

    As many of you know the 25 and few late 24 have a different TPMs they now used 433mhz instead of the old 315mhz, but good news I found a replacement set that works perfectly on the 25 and very budget friendly for all 4 https://ebay.us/m/bePJeR
  15. Texas 18” wheels for the maverick 450.00

    Thank you they are great looking wheels I have a set on my truck that I pc black
  16. How do I Disable auto-start crap?

    This one works great easy 5 minute install https://ebay.us/m/J8no4E
  17. 2025 tpms different than 22-24

    Yes my mav is a 25 433mhz
  18. Texas WANT TO BUY or Trade !!! Houston, TX 2025 Maverick wheels

    Just got this set in if interested




Top