Where did you acquire your cover? I haven't yet found one online with the properly placed access holes.Now all you need is an engine cover to clean up that ugly mess under the hood.
![]()
Nice work! I haven't yet applied the Maverick stickers.Finally took the plunge on the hood struts and Tailgate Assist. Easy peasy and really like the upgrade.
Both ordered off Amazon and the hood struts came with 4 Maverick decals so I had enough to do both struts and the tailgate too!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
See below. Post #5Nice work! I haven't yet applied the Maverick stickers.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I rather like being able to see what is going on when I open the hood. I thought these covers were cool when they came out years ago, now, not so much.Now all you need is an engine cover to clean up that ugly mess under the hood.
![]()
I've been looking, but this design is all I keep finding.See below. Post #5
Finally took the plunge on the hood struts and Tailgate Assist. Easy peasy and really like the upgrade.
Both ordered off Amazon and the hood struts came with 4 Maverick decals so I had enough to do both struts and the tailgate too!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Looks great. Got mine from Amazon as well.Finally took the plunge on the hood struts and Tailgate Assist. Easy peasy and really like the upgrade.
Both ordered off Amazon and the hood struts came with 4 Maverick decals so I had enough to do both struts and the tailgate too!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()