First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm looking forward to the Active X seats. I am going to get a back seat bottom cover for our dog. She rides everywhere with us and I don't want the big ones that look like a blanket. She doesn't jump on the backs, and pleather. They'll clean easy. My Edge had leather, and now realize it was probably synthetic as well since it was a 2015.

Anyone know a decent bottom only bench seat cover that won't break the bank and fits well?
Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had equal amounts of leather and clothe over the years, and generally prefer clothe. But I've also been pleasantly surprised with the Active X. Looks good, feels good, easy to clean....hopefully it's durable. No complaints yet! 🤠

MaverickCruiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023 XLT Hybrid Cactus Grey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the cloth XLT seats and I like them a lot. I bought a dog seat protector for the back seat that keeps her from coming up to the front (in theory) and protects the rear cloth. I don't have anything on the front seats since seeing the pattern of the seats is one of the reasons I bumped up from an XL. I know the seats will get stains and wear eventually, but I'm ok with that.

Jonathan Harris

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this on their website?….this definitely looks cool IMO….just enough orange
The double diamond is not on the website. Have to call them. It's special order item. Definitely worth it. I'll eventually post finished pics. Waiting on embroidery on headrests.

Sponsored

ripperAZ

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MachE 2021 Genesis G90 2032 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve owned vehicles since I was 17 years old and all of them have had cloth seats up until I bought a hybrid Maverick Lariat at the end of October. I either couldn’t afford vehicles with leather seats or had this perception they would crack over time, be ice cold in winter, or hot and sweaty in the summer.

When this Lariat with brown Active X material came available at the end of October, I was skeptical still, but bought it anyway. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised how clean they are and how easy it is to wipe off.

With all of my vehicles with cloth seats, it was nearly impossible to get perfectly clean, no matter what vacuum I used. There would always be something that would be caught in the material. Stains were another story. I’m a coffee drinker, and there would be times I’d spill coffee on the seats. That was hard to remove.

Just a simple wipe with a damp cloth easily removes spillage on the Active X material.

The inside of my truck is easier to keep clean, and from this point forward, I won’t be buying any future vehicles with cloth seats.
Glad you’re happy BTW leather seats would have been easier to clean, got warmer quicker and stayed cooler all seasons because they are actual animal hide and they have pores ...fabric seats are kind of sketchy and hold in heat and release it slower and most of them are really plastic anyway like the leatherette we used to see only now Woven the new synthetic leathers are engineered to combine both features, but really leather seats have always been the best selection and they won’t stop putting them on 100 K plus cars all you have to do is season them with a good leather oil every two or three months, and then they act like a glove or a nice coat and they treat you just right Jes sayin LUV that MAV

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No static shock is always a good thing.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I have to agree with the OP because so far it is awesome! I don't have the Active-X seating in my Maverick but I do have it in my Mach-E.

Full disclaimer though because I only have 500 miles on my Mach-E so only time will tell on how long it holds up.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love cloth seats.

Sponsored

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
I havent had too much time with the Active X seats but compared to my other cars with higher end leather seats they are fine so far. Not as soft and supple but if they are more rugged I will be more than happy since this is my camping/mountain biking shuttle. Though I have never had issues with the leather seats in my past cars. I've only bought one car with cloth seats in my life.

Fitzovich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My wife says seat covers are cheesy, but I‘m planning on adding them when I get my XL. First time for me not having leather in a new ride.
I have an XL with cloth seats and I will be adding seat covers later on. I have a box full of stuff to install once the weather warms up herel Seat covers will be a purchase later in the year.

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a friend that is a Katzkins dealer. I'll be adding those to my XLT if it ever gets built. 😆

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After a couple of months with my ActiveX seats, I'm liking them. I've always preferred either cloth because it breathes and is much cooler in the heat. And since has a lot more hot days than cold... So for me, the jury is still out until next summer...

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I usually prefer cloth seats, but these activeX seats have been so easy to keep clean. I am very happy with them. I use some 303 conditioner on them and they always look brand new.
Sponsored