First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
curious if anyone has mentioned how long shipping takes for Arizona deliveries? With an estimated build date of 3/14; I'm starting to feel like i should get excited
I got my shipped email 2/15 with estimated delivery between 2/27 and 3/5. Mine is going to Chapman Scottsdale. I'll let everyone know when it arrives! Lol
Sponsored

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
curious if anyone has mentioned how long shipping takes for Arizona deliveries? With an estimated build date of 3/14; I'm starting to feel like i should get excited
Well, in my case my build week was 1-20-2022, took possession on 2-16-2022, and that was to the Phoenix metro west side dealership.
And you have good reason to get excited because it's a great ve hickle hehehe

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
I feel the same way that when I go to pick up my Maverick that it goes smoothly and they don't try to mark this up. I just got the email that my Maverick has been built and is estimated to be delivered 3/4-3/10 at Bell Ford. I have the Z plan and have dealt with Bell Ford before so it should go smoothly. I will update here when I am done picking it up next month. I ordered my Truck back in late June.
What was your build date?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You would think it would be just a day or two once it's on the train! 😁

Last edited:

mswillis5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What was your build date?
It was supposed to be the week of January 31 but the actual build date was February 18th.

Sponsored

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting my front windows tinted today with ceramic film at Jacksons in Scottsdale. Phoenix in the summer you know .......
Went to Truck Access Parts AND Bell Ford yesterday searching for a Truxedo soft roll up tonneau cover and install. Access Parts said it will be a few months for them to stock the Maverick size.
Went to the Ford Accessories site and found the cover, was able to pick install at a dealer, and it even had a discount, but it wouldn't let me check out.
So I drove to Bell Ford (my closest dealer) and they couldn't even pull it up on their available inventory list.
So last ditch effort, I emailed my sales rep at Peoria Ford, asked her to have their parts dept check on availability, pricing, and get back to me. I'm testing the sales aftercare to see if it's really there or not.
If not, I'll just hold off a while on the bed cover. I already have the spray in bed liner so it's not a huge deal at this point.

Update: Peoria Ford never got back to me on the Tonneau cover. I went online again to Ford accessories site, and it was actually working this time.
Interestingly, the installed price of the Truxedo roll cover installed at Peoria was $421ish.
The installed price for the same cover at Bell Ford was $381ish. Guess who got the order?

Once it comes in and is installed and on for a spell, I'll give a final thought on it.

Last edited:

MR.Means

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Fordd estimated mine would be here the 26th dealer estimated 20th-22nd it shipped on the 15th got it on the 18th but i was told this is out of the norm

mswillis5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You would think itwould be just a day or two once it's on the train! 😁
You would think it would be. Mine shipped a few days ago and the dealer told me today it is currently in New Mexico at the main Train hub before heading here to Phoenix.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You would think it would be. Mine shipped a few days ago and the dealer told me today it is currently in New Mexico at the main Train hub before heading here to Phoenix.
Sounds like your Maverick is doing the Southwest scenic tour! I think my Maverick, once built, also goes to Phoenix before being trucked back down to Tucson!

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
[/QUOTE

Trucks start in Hermosillo, MX. How do they get to Arizona through New Mexico? Does anyone know the route they take?

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine truck was finally marked built on 2/11/22 (after getting put in the chip hold lot on 1/12/22).

It was shipped by rail on 2/12/22 and I picked it up in Oracle, AZ on 2/17/22. (6 days in transit)

The estimated delivery dates were 2/24 to 3/2, so it got in a week before the earliest date.

The dealer and I were both shocked with how fast it got to the dealer's lot.

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Mine truck was finally marked built on 2/11/22 (after getting put in the chip hold lot on 1/12/22).

It was shipped by rail on 2/12/22 and I picked it up in Oracle, AZ on 2/17/22. (6 days in transit)

The estimated delivery dates were 2/24 to 3/2, so it got in a week before the earliest date.

The dealer and I were both shocked with how fast it got to the dealer's lot.
Where is your dealer?

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mswillis5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
An update today!!! I got my Maverick Today! The dealer, Bell Ford was great. The process took me 2 1/2 hours including trading in another vehicle. I believe that is the quickest I have ever been at a dealer from start to finish. Learning the new vehicle now. My estimated delivery date was 3/2 - 3/8 so I got it on the first date it was estimated to come in.

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
An update today!!! I got my Maverick Today! The dealer, Bell Ford was great. The process took me 2 1/2 hours including trading in another vehicle. I believe that is the quickest I have ever been at a dealer from start to finish. Learning the new vehicle now. My estimated delivery date was 3/2 - 3/8 so I got it on the first date it was estimated to come in.
Welcome to the club of Maverick owners! Of course, it didn't really happen unless there is a picture posted hehe :cool:
Sponsored