First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all my fellow Valley people. I am curious if any of you are interested in having a meet and greet. I was thinking about a centrally located place to meet up so we can all check out each other’s builds, and maybe have some of the guys who haven’t been able to get their butts in a Maverick to be able to see what they ordered.
I have some other thoughts as well, like reaching out to some dealerships to see if we could get some sponsors.

Let me know if your interested. We can take a poll to choose a location, or if anyone has a spot just let us know!
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m game next summer, hopefully I have mine by then. No matter where you pick I will be driving. I live in Sierra Vista

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
There's a little coffee shop in Chandler that does cars and coffee on the third Saturday of each month

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like a plan

Sponsored

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I have my truck by then:unsure:, I plan on being in the greater Tucson area in April/May time frame. I wouldn't mind making a drive up that way. (Coming from St Louis MO).

6 July order Area 51 XLT w/Lux hybrid.

RNeeley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, 1944 Willy MB, 1949 Dodge project.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm interested, depending on when and where.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What I think would be great, meeting sometime in the next month, someone in this group has a Maverick, would be great to connect and see one and sit in it. I don't expect mine to be here until Mid March. People game?

MR.Means

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I am located in chandler i picked mine up a few days ago i am game

jhanco999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all my fellow Valley people. I am curious if any of you are interested in having a meet and greet. I was thinking about a centrally located place to meet up so we can all check out each other’s builds, and maybe have some of the guys who haven’t been able to get their butts in a Maverick to be able to see what they ordered.
I have some other thoughts as well, like reaching out to some dealerships to see if we could get some sponsors.

Let me know if your interested. We can take a poll to choose a location, or if anyone has a spot just let us know!
Did this ever happen? I just got my build date for the two Mavericks I ordered (9-5-2022 and 9-12-2022) delivery probably mid Octoberish.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did this ever happen? I just got my build date for the two Mavericks I ordered (9-5-2022 and 9-12-2022) delivery probably mid Octoberish.
nope

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape SEL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick has been ordered & am looking forward to working on getting regular meets going when possible.

Looking to get one going every 1-3 months anywhere between Northern Ave to Bell Rd from 7th St to 59th Ave. Ideally, meeting at a restaurant near Metrocenter would be cool.

Chad

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maverick has been ordered & am looking forward to working on getting regular meets going when possible.

Looking to get one going every 1-3 months anywhere between Northern Ave to Bell Rd from 7th St to 59th Ave. Ideally, meeting at a restaurant near Metrocenter would be cool.

Chad
Have at it; no one responded to my meet posting. But remember, we all live in other parts of the valley; if you try and keep it local to your area, you might not get anyone to meet.

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm in ; as I would like to actually "touch and smell" a new mav. When my build arrives it will be the 2nd Mav I have ordered and owned. My first was a 71(as I recall) 4 door Mav. It was yellow, had a 200CID engine w/3 speed manual trans, AMFM, and A/C. Some place in Central Phx. would be my suggestion for a location.
Sponsored