Sponsored

ARIZONA - Dealer Talk

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Who did you order from in Arizona? Who have you talked to so far? Anyone to stay away from?

I stopped in to Larry H Miller Ford (Formerly Berge) yesterday to poke around at the Bronco and Bronco Sport they just put on the lot. I spoke with Omar and Lucas and they were both very friendly and helped answer a few questions.
1) Yes, they are taking orders on Mavericks. They've had a couple hundred so far.
2) Yes, they are honoring X Plan Pricing.
3) They are asking for a $500 REFUNDABLE deposit.
Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I ordered from Tony K and team at Sanderson Ford.
X plan pricing, no dealer adds and no deposit.

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
I ultimately went out of state for my order. No one local would touch the deals that are being offered here on the forums. After traveling, or delivery, I will still save a good chunk of money.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I ultimately went out of state for my order. No one local would touch the deals that are being offered here on the forums. After traveling, or delivery, I will still save a good chunk of money.
I was tempted too but after running the numbers, it didn't make any sense for me. The best deal I've seen is 4% off invoice and no deposit. That would have saved me $1,036.13 compared to X-Plan.

But to get that $1,036.13? I'd have to:
  1. Definitely deal with the hassle of private sale on my trade in instead of having flexibility.
  2. Miss out on the tax savings ease of lowering sales tax with trade in.
  3. Hassle/cost of trying to get a vehicle from PA to AZ.
  4. If any issues come up and I want to talk to someone face to face, a 19 mile drive beats the heck out of a 2,455 mile drive, lol.
By the time you add up added cost and inconvenience, just not worth it to me. I am typically miserly as hell (I've waited months to save a couple bucks on a movie) but the older I get, the more my time is worth.

Best of luck for you though, I hope it goes super smooth for ya.

Sponsored

DesertSweat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat, Honda HR-V 6spd
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Larry H Miller. I'm not worried about the 500 refundable deposit. In fact would prefer it since I know short of the Maverick being a complete flop, I'm buying it. They respected MSRP. I'm not going to bust balls in this market. I'd rather utilize them (closest with best ratings) as a dealer, and knowing that I bought from them, dealers are generally more receptive to getting you in and treating you well for warranty work should that arise.

OP
OP
HarrisonFordMaverick

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I ordered from Larry H Miller. I'm not worried about the 500 refundable deposit. In fact would prefer it since I know short of the Maverick being a complete flop, I'm buying it. They respected MSRP. I'm not going to bust balls in this market. I'd rather utilize them (closest with best ratings) as a dealer, and knowing that I bought from them, dealers are generally more receptive to getting you in and treating you well for warranty work should that arise.
The fact that they're 2 miles from my house AND have a solid reputation is why I'd likely give them my business. LHM/Berge are very customer focused and no frills kind of dealership and I respect that more than being offered a pound of popcorn and a bottle of water the second I step foot on the lot.

DesertSweat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The fact that they're 2 miles from my house AND have a solid reputation is why I'd likely give them my business. LHM/Berge are very customer focused and no frills kind of dealership and I respect that more than being offered a pound of popcorn and a bottle of water the second I step foot on the lot.
Crazy they've already done a few hundred already. I think when I ordered mine they had done around 20-30. But yeah, no issues ordering, they've worked with me through multiple changes.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who did you order from in Arizona? Who have you talked to so far? Anyone to stay away from?

I stopped in to Larry H Miller Ford (Formerly Berge) yesterday to poke around at the Bronco and Bronco Sport they just put on the lot. I spoke with Omar and Lucas and they were both very friendly and helped answer a few questions.
1) Yes, they are taking orders on Mavericks. They've had a couple hundred so far.
2) Yes, they are honoring X Plan Pricing.
3) They are asking for a $500 REFUNDABLE deposit.
I went with Homes Tuttle here in Tucson. $500 Refundable deposit. I'm not sure whether I'll to go with the X-plan or with military discount. All depends when my Maverick arrives and what deals are available at that time.

Reactions: TCK
Sponsored
OP
OP
HarrisonFordMaverick

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Crazy they've already done a few hundred already. I think when I ordered mine they had done around 20-30. But yeah, no issues ordering, they've worked with me through multiple changes.
Could have just been talk to pressure me into building.

DesertSweat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a heads up tax rates vary widely depending on what dealer you are buying from in AZ. I found this on the bronco6g forums.

Earnhardt Ford (Chandler, AZ): 7.8%
Larry H Miller Ford (Mesa, AZ): 8.3%
San Tan Ford (Gilbert, AZ): 7.8%
Chapman Ford (Scottsdale): 8.05%
Bell Ford & Camelback Ford (Phoenix, AZ): 8.6%
Sanderson Ford (Glendale, AZ): 9.2%
Robert Horne Ford (Apache Junction, AZ): 9.6%
Peoria Ford (Peoria, AZ): 8.1%
Rodeo Ford (Goodyear, AZ): 8.8%

I think the Tucson dealerships are the highest as well btw.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a heads up tax rates vary widely depending on what dealer you are buying from in AZ. I found this on the bronco6g forums.

Earnhardt Ford (Chandler, AZ): 7.8%
Larry H Miller Ford (Mesa, AZ): 8.3%
San Tan Ford (Gilbert, AZ): 7.8%
Chapman Ford (Scottsdale): 8.05%
Bell Ford & Camelback Ford (Phoenix, AZ): 8.6%
Sanderson Ford (Glendale, AZ): 9.2%
Robert Horne Ford (Apache Junction, AZ): 9.6%
Peoria Ford (Peoria, AZ): 8.1%
Rodeo Ford (Goodyear, AZ): 8.8%

I think the Tucson dealerships are the highest as well btw.
Homes Tuttle in Tucson is 8.7%
Sponsored