Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone start looking at where they intend to place their '24 Maverick orders? I started looking around the Phx area for dealers that would take the order with no deposit. Found several - more than I did when placing my '23 order. Several indicated they didn't want to take a deposit for an order that might take a year to be filled. Seemed like a pretty up-front assessment. Think I will place an order at one other dealer in addition to carrying over my '23 order. Other strategies?
Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have to say that Sanderson Ford is Awesome! No deposit, no pressure, no hassle. My salesman also told me that if a customer backs out of buying their order, they will sell the vehicle with NO ADM! I have dealt with them a few times (Several years ago) and have always been super great to work with. I plan on placing a 24 with them again, if my Hybrid does not get built this year.

OP
OP

GAWAZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have to say that Sanderson Ford is Awesome! No deposit, no pressure, no hassle. My salesman also told me that if a customer backs out of buying their order, they will sell the vehicle with NO ADM! I have dealt with them a few times (Several years ago) and have always been super great to work with. I plan on placing a 24 with them again, if my Hybrid does not get built this year.
Thanks for the info. I had not contacted Sanderson yet. I placed with San Tan last September with no deposit needed. Assuming the '23 does not get built I'll roll over with them. I also visited with Robert Horne in Apache Junction. They said they'd be happy to take my '24 order with no deposit. Seemed pretty straight forward - at least for a car dealership. I'm going to wait till the next big schedule drops and if I'm not on that one, I'll probably do a '24 pre-order. Will definitely contact Sanderson. Thanks.

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone start looking at where they intend to place their '24 Maverick orders? I started looking around the Phx area for dealers that would take the order with no deposit. Found several - more than I did when placing my '23 order. Several indicated they didn't want to take a deposit for an order that might take a year to be filled. Seemed like a pretty up-front assessment. Think I will place an order at one other dealer in addition to carrying over my '23 order. Other strategies?

I gotta say the same good praise for Sanderson Ford. They did an excellent job at providing me a hassle free experience when Ordering | Purchasing | and Driving away.

Just as @JP4AZ Stated. No Deposit. No Pressure. No Hassle.

The day it arrived to the Dealer I got in contact with them about picking up ASAP. They were on-board and got me out the door quick. Had my Maverick for a little over a month now and I am in LOVE with it so far.
Ford Maverick Arizona dealers for '24 orders IMG_4793

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm south of Tucson, so I'll be ordering through Horne Ford in Nogales Arizona (Santa Cruz county at the border). No trade-ins will be made. A modest deposit will be left becuase I'm committed to the purchase and I want them to advocate for and service the order. Further, a signed clause, stating No Dealer Add-Ons and No Markups above MSRP, will appear on the DORA and sales contract. Farm Bureau discount will be applied. I will make sure to be price protected and rate protected at time of order (the protection date, not the sale date established after it arrives) in Smart Vincent. A COVP will be completed at the time of order. Covered this with dealership sales staff last year and remind them every couple of months. Important to have all of this figured as we get close to 7/17.

There will be a number of accessories I'll order directly from the dealer. I know how they are priced at other places and will have that data with me for negotiation. That said, I'm not an animal and appreciate their right to earn a bit of coin on these extras.

I'll watch for the initial confirmation email and then the every 45-day 'sorry love' emails thereafter.

All of this will be made much easier if Ford will release the 2024 Packaging Guides, Ordering Guides and Price Lists in a timely fashion. We are less than 6 weeks away now.

Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Guess I'll followup..
Did order a MY2024 through Horne of Nogales. However, my standing order I've had since Sep 23 wasn't sufficient after all of the MY2024 changes.... So now, I've ordered a Lariat to get the items that are now no longer available on the XLT. oh well.. It's just money...

Today, Horne actually received a 23 XLT EB FWD Alto Blue that a customer did not take... So anyone wanting to get one quicker might want to talk to those guys.

BearyArizona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went with San Tan Ford. They had a $500 deposit required, and the salesman added almost $4k in dealer add-ons. That did not include any market adjustment, but things that are really not needed, like:
- Window Etching
- Nitro in the tires
- LoJack
- Paint and interior protection (actually the only thing I would have willingly added)

When I said I didn't want those things, he wouldn't make eye contact but rattled off how during the 2023 ordering season they had 200 or so Hybrid orders more than Ford would be able to fulfil. They had to select 200 of their customers to tell they would be changing to non-Hybrid orders or cancelling, and how "to be honest" they selected those customers who had NOT elected to take the dealer add-ons as the ones who would be screwed out of their order.

The ordering process was fine, but it really pissed me off to feel almost held hostage at that moment.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Went with San Tan Ford. They had a $500 deposit required, and the salesman added almost $4k in dealer add-ons. That did not include any market adjustment, but things that are really not needed, like:
- Window Etching
- Nitro in the tires
- LoJack
- Paint and interior protection (actually the only thing I would have willingly added)

When I said I didn't want those things, he wouldn't make eye contact but rattled off how during the 2023 ordering season they had 200 or so Hybrid orders more than Ford would be able to fulfil. They had to select 200 of their customers to tell they would be changing to non-Hybrid orders or cancelling, and how "to be honest" they selected those customers who had NOT elected to take the dealer add-ons as the ones who would be screwed out of their order.

The ordering process was fine, but it really pissed me off to feel almost held hostage at that moment.
All that add on stuff is BS (maybe $250 worth of stuff). Just consider it as nearly a 4K ADM to the sales price. I absolutely hate that practice!
You must be east valley to go with San Tan. It may be worth the drive to go with Sanderson. Bell Ford has also been awesome to deal with (my Mav #2 purchase)
Best of Luck 🤟(the Maverick wave)

BearyArizona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All that add on stuff is BS (maybe $250 worth of stuff). Just consider it as nearly a 4K ADM to the sales price. I absolutely hate that practice!
You must be east valley to go with San Tan. It may be worth the drive to go with Sanderson. Bell Ford has also been awesome to deal with (my Mav #2 purchase)
Best of Luck 🤟(the Maverick wave)

Unfortunately yes, East Valley. I'm basically considering it a higher price to get it faster (they gave me a priority code of 5, I think by mistake) and at least it isn't Peoria Ford - I ran over there when I saw they had a '23 listed for MSRP... THEY ADDED $7K IN MARKET ADJUSTMENT AND A SINGLE LINE OF ACCENT PAINT. I was so mad I made such a drive just for them to pull that!

Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Unfortunately yes, East Valley. I'm basically considering it a higher price to get it faster (they gave me a priority code of 5, I think by mistake) and at least it isn't Peoria Ford - I ran over there when I saw they had a '23 listed for MSRP... THEY ADDED $7K IN MARKET ADJUSTMENT AND A SINGLE LINE OF ACCENT PAINT. I was so mad I made such a drive just for them to pull that!
Just an FYI, My Atlas Blue AWD is up for sale if you know anyone looking for An Eco Boost.
Just because my Hybrid should be delivered any day now. 🤟

And-- Welcome to the Forum!

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my truck from Alex at Bell Ford as well as our Bronco Sport. No deposit. No markups, no games at all.

BearyArizona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an FYI, My Atlas Blue AWD is up for sale if you know anyone looking for An Eco Boost.
Just because my Hybrid should be delivered any day now. 🤟

And-- Welcome to the Forum!
Thanks! If I wasn't so focused on getting a little hybrid truck with great gas mileage I might take you up on that haha

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got my truck from Alex at Bell Ford as well as our Bronco Sport. No deposit. No markups, no games at all.
Alexander Murillo?? He is my sales guy my MAV#2....It was shipped last week, should be here any day (y)
Sponsored