WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did the meet-up ever happen? Any plans to coordinate another one? I'm in Chandler but willing to travel around the valley. It would be cool to get to know each other a bit.
Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did the meet-up ever happen? Any plans to coordinate another one? I'm in Chandler but willing to travel around the valley. It would be cool to get to know each other a bit.
Nope, I set one up, no one responded to the post, so I tried...

WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I saw your post to set it up. Bummer :( I've been on the forum for a while but just discovered the regional section today. I see a ton of Mavericks in my area now so I know there are more owners out there that didn't see the previous posts. Wonder if we could get a few people to commit before it starts getting hot.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I saw your post to set it up. Bummer :( I've been on the forum for a while but just discovered the regional section today. I see a ton of Mavericks in my area now so I know there are more owners out there that didn't see the previous posts. Wonder if we could get a few people to commit before it starts getting hot.
Set another one up, I would make it three weeks out, the weather is turning nice, would be good to have it when it's not blazing hot.

WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Set another one up, I would make it three weeks out, the weather is turning nice, would be good to have it when it's not blazing hot.
Ok, cool. I'll have to look at my schedule and talk with the wife. I have a couple of work trips and a wedding to attend in the next few weeks, but I think April 1 or 8 would probably work well for me.

I am thinking of something like meeting up in the morning for coffee and hanging out for a couple of hours. No real serious time commitments from anyone. Does anyone have an ideal or preferred location? Let me know your thoughts.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ok, cool. I'll have to look at my schedule and talk with the wife. I have a couple of work trips and a wedding to attend in the next few weeks, but I think April 1 or 8 would probably work well for me.

I am thinking of something like meeting up in the morning for coffee and hanging out for a couple of hours. No real serious time commitments from anyone. Does anyone have an ideal or preferred location? Let me know your thoughts.
That is a tough question, where? I'd make it more central, there are people who live in the West and East valleys.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If Arizona ever does one, I am interested (now that I have a Maverick).

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If Arizona ever does one, I am interested (now that I have a Maverick).
Let's make it happen man!!

I am right there with ya, had my Maverick for a little over a month and would like to see what others have done to theirs.

Rockingchair

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would interested if it was within 30-45 minutes of Estrella Mountain ranch at the bottom of Goodyear. I see half a dozen in the area and also a Rivian for good measure

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well someone just needs to pick a date, time, and place, however, since we are moving into Summer, it might be hard to get people to come out until Fall. I planned a meet once and got zero interest.

Sponsored

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Let's keep this thread alive.

As we all know, it is already heating up in the Valley so this meet will have to be early in the day or we can all meet and convoy to a nicer climate such as Sedona.

The common approach I see for these meets:

1. They will meet at an already existing event [i.e. Cars and Coffee 1st Saturday of every month in Scottsdale]

2. Create our own smaller event that will require one of use to take care of the logistics. [ I am not afraid to get in contact with Dealers / Restaurants / Event Grounds to begin hunting for a location ]

What I am thinking is getting in contact with a few spots in a centralized location for those of us within the Valley. Such as Scottsdale / Tempe / DT PHX that have ample parking and preferably shaded.

Given that this will likely take place in the morning, reply with any great breakfast spots that have OK parking. I can reach out to them and see what can be done.

Looking forward to get this rolling! 😎

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Let's keep this thread alive.

As we all know, it is already heating up in the Valley so this meet will have to be early in the day or we can all meet and convoy to a nicer climate such as Sedona.

The common approach I see for these meets:

1. They will meet at an already existing event [i.e. Cars and Coffee 1st Saturday of every month in Scottsdale]

2. Create our own smaller event that will require one of use to take care of the logistics. [ I am not afraid to get in contact with Dealers / Restaurants / Event Grounds to begin hunting for a location ]

What I am thinking is getting in contact with a few spots in a centralized location for those of us within the Valley. Such as Scottsdale / Tempe / DT PHX that have ample parking and preferably shaded.

Given that this will likely take place in the morning, reply with any great breakfast spots that have OK parking. I can reach out to them and see what can be done.

Looking forward to get this rolling! 😎
Having a Dealership possibly sponsor something.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am definitely interested in a meet up! Covered parking would be awesome, or like 6-7pm when the sun is setting??
Location wize, There is a vacant(for 10 yrs) K-Mart with a huge lot at the North West corner of I-17 & Northern Avenue. I doubt anyone would care if we "borrowed the parking lot" for a few hours. Everyone would have to bring their own shade, chairs, and refreshments?? (just a thought)
Also up for any other suggestions.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am definitely interested in a meet up! Covered parking would be awesome, or like 6-7pm when the sun is setting??
Location wize, There is a vacant(for 10 yrs) K-Mart with a huge lot at the North West corner of I-17 & Northern Avenue. I doubt anyone would care if we "borrowed the parking lot" for a few hours. Everyone would have to bring their own shade, chairs, and refreshments?? (just a thought)
Also up for any other suggestions.
I wouldn't be a bad place but someplace with food or drink

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

auntchiladas.com
7330 N Dreamy Draw Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Real good mexican food and Margaritas🌮🍻🍹💃
They are super busy on Fridays (happy hour) But,
Saturdays I'm sure they could accommodate a pretty good sized group.
Huge outdoor patio.

Another thought would be:
Turf Paradise Horse racing track
19th Avenue & Bell Road. they have a huge parking lot. lots of places to eat & drink near by.
Sponsored