First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion FRS, 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just spoke with my Salesman today and it looks like I have a build date finally. I'm am really excited to know that I will be getting built this year. I was hoping to receive my truck as a 2022 and it looks like I will get it late October or early November.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just spoke with my Salesman today and it looks like I have a build date finally. I'm am really excited to know that I will be getting built this year. I was hoping to receive my truck as a 2022 and it looks like I will get it late October or early November.
Looking forward to seeing another happy Mav owner on the roads here in PHX! Congrats!

Tommy2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Sorrento, T700, KTM 530
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called Ford customer care Friday 12th, and was given a VIN# and a build date of 9/26/22. I told her I felt like I just got accepted to Med school, LOL. My dealer called the following Friday to confirm the news. Waiting IS agonizing and Ford's customer communication is the worst. If this is the future of vehicle sales then this will be my last new truck. Now onto waiting part 2.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ask your dealer why they never placed your email address in the ordering system so you would get these emails....

Tommy2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Sorrento, T700, KTM 530
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know Ford is cranking out the Maverick as fast as they can, and they are dominating this truck segment but here in the Tucson area I'm seeing Santa Cruz trucks everywhere!! I've seen three different colored ones this week and not one Maverick? 40% Santa Cruz market share, but be higher. Jim Click Auto Mall has one on the lot, more than I can say about Ford.

The more I see them the more I'm liking 'em.

DesertMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ask your dealer why they never placed your email address in the ordering system so you would get these emails....
I received all of the official Ford emails pertaining to my order other than getting notified of a build date. Either way, it's all good since I do communicate with my salesman every few weeks or so.

DesertMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have another update. I decided to check in with my salesman at Ford and I was able to get my VIN number. I'm hyped because now I'm able to check my progress on the Ford website and I can also start looking at what my auto insurance will be.

DesertMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 524 days, I have received my 2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid. I ordered it with the lux package and it also had the the spray in bed liner and bed rails package on it. I received the truck with about 47 miles on it and I test drove it for about 15 minutes to make sure it was what I wanted. I went through San Tan Ford and they were quite pleasant to deal with. I wound up putting a little more money down than I initially planned for, but I am satisfied with the deal. It is completely surreal that I got my new truck after all of this time. The other good news is that even though I wanted to go aftermarket with the tinting and ceramic coating, I've decided that it's better to just have it all since the only thing I would really want to do is to get a tonneau cover for the bed. I will post up photos tomorrow since I couldn't get any really decent ones this evening.

Sponsored

RetiredMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Anderson Ford in Kingman. Nice people, super easy. First went to the dealer in Bullhead City, but the salesman could hardly stop texting to talk to me.
I walked into Anderson Ford in Bullhead city and they had a 2024 azure gray Lariat. Exactly what I was looking for. They got it in 2 days earlier.

Bobkath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 roadster ,Highlander 24 pepper red hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Jones Ford, Verde Valley 7.0%

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered from Horne Ford 7/17/2023
Took delivery 1/10/2024
MSRP, no ADM.
Bought the keyless entry keypad and had them configure it.
Had them also tint the front windows to match the rears.

Pleasant experience.
Sponsored