First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you already have your Maverick from a Phoenix area dealer can you please tell me what un-ordered accessories your dealer installed on your truck and therefore you were required to buy. I understand that dealers often tell customers that they install accessories on "all the vehicles they sell", for example a "desert package" or "enhanced security system" or "undercoating" etc . I plan on ordering a 23 Maverick on Aug 16 2022 when the ordering process is opened up. I don't want to find out on the day of delivery that the dealer has added items that were not on my order that the dealer claims they "install on all the cars we sell". I know this is done so the dealership can make a few extra bucks but, usually, the items are marked way up. I'd love to learn of a dealership that does not add profit-fluffing crap onto a factory order.
Sponsored

Rockingchair

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purchased mine from Rodeo Ford in Goodyear after orig buyer backed out. It already had a stupid theft device on it that no one in there right mind would want to subscribe to. Claimed it would lower ins rates. It won't. It was a forced add on. AND it won't lower your insurance rates. One person called their insurance company while sitting in the finance office. The ins agent laughed and called it a con-job that car dealers always try to get away with.

cdoodr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat 2011 Ford Raptor supercrew
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Parker Ford. Parker AZ. No add ons. honored pricing and interest rates from august 2021. The family that owns Parker Ford has owned since 1921. They are small town old school. No high pressure. Talk to Christina. Tell here I sent you.

MattyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav 2.0 AWD, Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Camelback Ford Lincoln sucks.
" As on all of Camelback Ford’s inventory, the standard Camelback package will be added to every order which includes a spray in bed liner, lifetime tint, wheel locks, door edge guards and nitrogen for $1575.00, if you select a factory bed liner, you will get a $495 credit toward the $1575 accessory charge, but this will delay your order 1-2 weeks, as Ford sends the trucks out for the spray in bed liner. "

dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered and took delivery from Rodeo Ford in Goodyear. No issues, no add ons and they honored the Dora, price protection and finance rate. They also ordered and installed the bed cover I removed for the Dora price upon delivery.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Camelback Ford Lincoln sucks.
" As on all of Camelback Ford’s inventory, the standard Camelback package will be added to every order which includes a spray in bed liner, lifetime tint, wheel locks, door edge guards and nitrogen for $1575.00, if you select a factory bed liner, you will get a $495 credit toward the $1575 accessory charge, but this will delay your order 1-2 weeks, as Ford sends the trucks out for the spray in bed liner. "
I will second and third that Camelback ford sucks; they are horrible in sales and service.

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape SEL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Sanderson Ford in Glendale 9/17/22. They do not require a deposit & my order was able to be received by Ford support chat today. If you head that way, Jesus Jauregui was super helpful & friendly.

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Horne Ford in Apache Jct. $1550 (as I recall) for spray on liner, seat and paint lifetime protection, (woopty do) donot mind the spray liner but not liken the rest. On the positive side they were great to work with and alerted me when 23 orders were open. They are in the old Tex dealership. Previously bought a 2016 Hyundai from a different Horne location and got a reasonable price for my trade.

MesaMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F-150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Horne Ford in Apache Jct. $1550 (as I recall) for spray on liner, seat and paint lifetime protection, (woopty do) donot mind the spray liner but not liken the rest. On the positive side they were great to work with and alerted me when 23 orders were open. They are in the old Tex dealership. Previously bought a 2016 Hyundai from a different Horne location and got a reasonable price for my trade.
Good luck with Horne Ford in Apache Junction. They hit me with that same BS markup and a month later, they told me that my price went up again. They won't tell me how much and won't until it arrives, if it arrives. At this point, I don't even care if it gets built. I hope it doesn't so they don't get it to sell.
Totally my fault. I trusted a car salesman.
Bastards sucker punched me after the fact.

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good luck with Horne Ford in Apache Junction. They hit me with that same BS markup and a month later, they told me that my price went up again. They won't tell me how much and won't until it arrives, if it arrives. At this point, I don't even care if it gets built. I hope it doesn't so they don't get it to sell.
Totally my fault. I trusted a car salesman.
Bastards sucker punched me after the fact.
I gather you ordered a 22 and were pushed back to a 23, is that correct? If so not only do they want you to pay their addons but also the 23 price; correct ? I would be pissed too. I will withold my opinion on Horne untill we get to the nut cutting.( hope not mine) That being said "bad on me" for not finding out about the addons until after I ordered. They kept me informed about the order date and if I would have checked mt EMail my order would have been on the 15th not the 16th. So when I ordered on the 16th they gave me a copy of the FAX to Ford. Several days later I got a conformation of my order from Ford. So far so good. If they try to screw me when/if the Mav comes in; I will keep my 21 Mazda CX-5 and tell them to go #### off. In that event I will likely file complaints with Ford, AZ AG's office of consumer fraud, and the BBB. (for what it may be worth if anything). So what is your next step?

Sponsored

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sanderson Ford in Glendale has been an oasis in a desert of bad karma. Recommend.
My dad ordered a 1957 Ranch Wagon w/TBird V8. for about $3400. Also 1964 LTD. You are right, Sanderson Ford is great, but I live in East Mesa, maybe 35 miles away. The 13 miles to Berge Mazda for my CX-5 is hard to take. But maybe Horne wasn't real smart either, we will see.

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Peoria Ford was an outstanding performer for my Hybrid Lariat purchase.
Ordered Sept 2021, picked up Fed 2022, no gimmicks - straight forward people.
Pat Hickey is the GM, straight up guy.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sanderson Ford in Glendale has been an oasis in a desert of bad karma. Recommend.
Rodeo was good to me, and others, STAY AWAY FROM CAMELBACK FORD.

ConfusedMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Sanderson Ford in Glendale 9/17/22. They do not require a deposit & my order was able to be received by Ford support chat today. If you head that way, Jesus Jauregui was super helpful & friendly.
Old thread, still waiting on my 23 to be delivered, hopefully by middle of February. But Sanderson Ford required me to put down a $100 deposit. Granted it was small but it was still a deposit. Lol
Sponsored