KenB

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-3
The Details:

$3,000 OFF MSRP on any new Retail Maverick order placed from December 27th through January 31st.
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
Only 2.0L Orders are being taken currently by Ford
As always $180 Doc Fee, $45 In-transit fee.
No drop-shipping, no other hidden fees.

Why? This is going to be a dual benefit. First, it will help our allocation for our early reservation holders. Second, it will be a great offering for anyone looking to purchase a Maverick and is willing to wait.

This deal will absolutely end February 1st and will not be extended. We are doing this to help boost our allocation now and in the future.

What if I have an existing order? - We will be honoring the 3% under invoice for orders taken before December 27th. If you'd like to take advantage of the lower pricing you can cancel your existing reservation and transfer your deposit to a new order. You will however have your order timing reset and go back to the end of the line of potential allocation.

How do I place an order? - email [email protected] with the URL or a PDF from Ford's built and price tool.

Hopefully this softens the blow of the price increase to anyone on the fence for a new Maverick order.

Zach
Zach, this is a hell of an offer! I would jump on this if I didn’t already have an order placed with Granger. At this point, I don’t want the end of the line. Thanks anyway!
Ken

Rufracer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xl awd 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will most likely take you up on that offer even though I have had one on order for about a month with a $500 deposit. What is your dealer website?

IndyDEW

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2021 Bronco Sport & 1994 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What, is this an April fools joke for Christmas? Can X Plan be used on top of this?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What, is this an April fools joke for Christmas? Can X Plan be used on top of this?
Definitely not April Fool's - I ordered on through Granger back in June for a really good deal and it's scheduled to be built the week of 1/31/22!

Sponsored

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a Lariat lux on order with Tim is it crazy to order one from Granger just to drive one in the meantime? I'm thinking I can break even when the hybrid does arrive. Hybrid was ordered 11-15 so last in line. Thinking Ecoboost would get here in a few months while the hybrid is going to be 6 months plus. Money shift channel got a $2k over MSRP offer for xlt with 4k miles. Thoughts?

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You may end up paying $3000 in transport lol
Nah one of those hot shot guys will do it for around 8-900 probably. They will load 2 or 3 cars at a time and bounce em around the states just like Kowalski used to. Well not as fast as Kowalski. I paid 575 for transport from Long Island to Dayton OH 3 years ago. And 400 from Tuscon to San Diego last september.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Zach, you will likely be hearing from me on monday. This is a heck of a deal. I was on the fence about waiting till 2023. Talked it over w the wifey, gonna build one up on the order thingy this weekend.

Redbird22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Shadow Black xlt hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We really don't have any insight into delivery timeframe on these with as many questions on production capacity right now.
Yea that is a Great deal ! If I knew I could get by March-April, I would definitely do ! Chicagoland area is bad markup right now !

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Have a Lariat lux on order with Tim is it crazy to order one from Granger just to drive one in the meantime? I'm thinking I can break even when the hybrid does arrive. Hybrid was ordered 11-15 so last in line. Thinking Ecoboost would get here in a few months while the hybrid is going to be 6 months plus. Money shift channel got a $2k over MSRP offer for xlt with 4k miles. Thoughts?
that’s my plan. Bought an ecoboost in October off the lot and my hybrid is supposed to be delivered in January. If I can break even after taxes and fees selling it then I’m looking at it as a free three month rental.

Sponsored

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sure wish we had a Ford dealership like you in the North West Florida area. The dealerships in this area don't need to sell below MSRP just don't gouge people with added fees.
Try Moyer Ford in Foley, Ala. as they sell at MSRP with less than $300 doc fees.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those of you with hybrid orders that might be tempted to take advantage of this "in the meantime" - I'm not sure what allocations Granger gets. If they don't get enough to fulfill the orders, it will still be a long wait. That's the point of the offer, too, I think.

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those of you with hybrid orders that might be tempted to take advantage of this "in the meantime" - I'm not sure what allocations Granger gets. If they don't get enough to fulfill the orders, it will still be a long wait. That's the point of the offer, too, I think.
Right this is more for entertainment lol. $100 bet but knowing my luck I'd get build dates for the Ecoboost and original hybrid at the same time lol

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Right this is more for entertainment lol. $100 bet but knowing my luck I'd get build dates for the Ecoboost and original hybrid at the same time lol
That is my consideration on it. This is a great deal if you're looking for an EB and willing to wait, no doubt. But if you're trying to get a car to hold you over and then flip it, I have a feeling that might not work due to allocation numbers. But I'm still considering it.

@Granger Ford I couldn't find it, but did you guys have a large allocation for the November/December combined?

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here lol. I already have deposits on 2 vehicles. This is a great deal, though....
Sponsored