Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was told that mine was taken from 19 to 2. They said for 'build concideration". I am taking that to mean that they are looking at my selected options and seeing if they want to issue a vin# and a build date. I was told either this month or next month I will likely see a vin# I am hoping for this month. If not, I will save up more cash for it.

And drop the "Bruh". It makes you sound like my teenage daughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 everything is bruh or dawg. I think she thinks she is "gangsta" 🤣🤣🤣. She dont even know what gangster is. Gotti and Genovese crime families, now that's real gangster shit.

I get it, your replies are meant to be the voice of reason, but they make you sound like a party pooper. Or is it because you are on the tail end of this, and likely yours will end up as a 2023 model?
Crime families arent gangster Trailer Park Boys and J-Roc are gangster
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Crime families arent gangster Trailer Park Boys and J-Roc are gangster
Umm no Real "gangster" is racketeering or another name for organized crime. The word Gangster goes back to the 1920s, long before the homeboyz appropriated it and put their twist on it. Now "Gangsta" is the name for inner city gangs, and gang land wannabes

Last edited:

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And drop the "Bruh". It makes you sound like my teenage daughter
I made you feel right at home! Sounds like a great daughter!

Likely you'll get yours as a 2022... But you can be optimistic without giving false info. There are MANY more than 58 orders with a priority of 2 or less in Granger's stack. Some have been at that priority since late last year. Implying that 58 were pulled this month for anything is just false, as nothing has been scheduled yet.

As for my order, I'd actually be pretty upset if I got pulled for the last of 2022 knowing that a month later I could have had a 2023 for $3k off... It's like getting an iPhone in early September, when a month later you'd pay the same money for the upgraded version.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Add a constrained item or two to get pushed to the next model year. Actually is a good idea if you don't need the truck right away, will seem newer longer and probably worth more if you decide to sell down the road. Probably get it in December or January. We aren't getting a 2022 any sooner than September, most likely closer to October or November.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I made you feel right at home! Sounds like a great daughter!

Likely you'll get yours as a 2022... But you can be optimistic without giving false info. There are MANY more than 58 orders with a priority of 2 or less in Granger's stack. Some have been at that priority since late last year. Implying that 58 were pulled this month for anything is just false, as nothing has been scheduled yet.

As for my order, I'd actually be pretty upset if I got pulled for the last of 2022 knowing that a month later I could have had a 2023 for $3k off... It's like getting an iPhone in early September, when a month later you'd pay the same money for the upgraded version.
Make me feel at home, umm not really. Gutter speech is what I call it, and it grates on my nerves. Shes a good kid for the most part and pretty smart, but tries to "talk thug, or gutter" and slur her speach I dont like it one bit. I tell her that it makes her sound like shes unintelligent. I told her speak to me like you have some sense in that head. You may talk that way with your friends, but not in my house. I'm not your bruh, I'm not your dawg, im your dad, besides I dont want that dumb shit rubbing off on your little brother.

I hear ya on being the last of the 2022s when you could have the latest, greatest, possibly bigger screen no cubby having 2023 model with maybe different colors to choose from maybe a plug in AWD hybrid option, and much much more. All for 3K off. It will be $3k off whatever the 2023 MSRP hike is at that point though. They may bump up the base price $1200, and pad the price on whatever options you may want. At that point the $3k might only be like $1,500 or less savings depending on what you wanted.

A side note, me I just noticed that I rarely listen to music when I drive. Not that it's a distraction or anything, I just dont turn it on. So the stock stereo and speakers will last me a long time.

Last edited:

ARKMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If pushed to MY23, do you think Ford will
allow constraint items to be added to the orders (Co-Pilot 360, Lux, Spray in Bedliner, etc.)?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If pushed to MY23, do you think Ford will
allow constraint items to be added to the orders (Co-Pilot 360, Lux, Spray in Bedliner, etc.)?
Anybodies guess on that. These things on constraint seem to be hard for Ford to get in volume. The amount of parts and chips required for CP360, and Lux packages may make this an issue in 2023 and possibly 2024. Thankfully I dont want or need either package. Heated seats for the winter would be nice if they could be had stand alone, but I am thinking of getting Katzkin leather on my XLT, and they offer seat warmers as an option.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Think you can reorder for 2023 with options like copilot 360 and such but if you move trim levels you loose your place in line.

Sponsored

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will be $3k off whatever the 2023 MSRP hike is at that point though. They may bump up the base price $1200, and pad the price on whatever options you may want. At that point the $3k might only be like $1,500 or less savings depending on what you wanted.
Valid point... prices could shoot up. And Granger isn't going to let you change to a hybrid and keep the $3k off.

Good luck getting a VIN on Thursday, Dawg! Sounds like you are on tap.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Think you can reorder for 2023 with options like copilot 360 and such but if you move trim levels you loose your place in line.
What place in line? You have no idea what’s going to happen to your order if it flips to a 2023. There are Broncos from 2021 that have still not been scheduled yet they are producing current models. Ford has no plan, so I wouldn’t assume they figured it out just for the maverick.
Sponsored