Sponsored

Fred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
How the hell do you get a build date when you ordered after mine? No constraints with my build. So much for FIFO.
Dude, hate to say the obvious but looks to me you've been living under a rock or cave. It's been this bad since like at least a year. You want a vehicle right now yet complaining about things are too expensive. Get in line., buddy. Your number is 1,000,000,000,000. But don't worry Ford will call your number some day.

lmao...complainer.

jmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I changed from carbon gray to area 51 to iconic silver. They need to get this thing built before I change my mind again :D I liked the area 51 but seems like every other ford is that color now and figured I would get tired of it. Iconic is a darker silver and goes good with black accents and like you said hides the dirt.
I changed from Area 51 to Cactus Gray yesterday....;)

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Granger order started at Carbonized Gray, then switched to Velocity Blue, then at the beginning of this month I switched to Alto Blue. I was at Priority 19 when I did the most recent color swap, now I'm at Priority 02. Hopefully that means I will be getting a 2022. It definitely means I will not be changing the color again because that would require a move away from and then back to Priority 2. I don't want anything to get me skipped.

Sponsored

jmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Granger order started at Carbonized Gray, then switched to Velocity Blue, then at the beginning of this month I switched to Alto Blue. I was at Priority 19 when I did the most recent color swap, now I'm at Priority 02. Hopefully that means I will be getting a 2022. It definitely means I will not be changing the color again because that would require a move away from and then back to Priority 2. I don't want anything to get me skipped.
I think I would be scheduled if I dropped the LUX package but if I end up with a MY2023 for the price of a MY2022 then so be it...

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2nd Mav will be Area 51 as I didn't want 2 CG Mavericks. Love both colors but work truck white is still the benchmark for a color thats easiest to keep clean.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2nd Mav will be Area 51 as I didn't want 2 CG Mavericks. Love both colors but work truck white is still the benchmark for a color thats easiest to keep clean.
I had the same thought. My current Mav is CG and didn’t want two so I changed my January Granger order to Carbonized Grey. Still thinking about changing to a tri-coat with all the chip issues.

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is anyone NOT priority code 02 now?

I have tried to buy darndest to add on constrained items, but got moved to priority code to this week.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is anyone NOT priority code 02 now?

I have tried to buy darndest to add on constrained items, but got moved to priority code to this week.
Priority 2 doesn't mean your order will for sure get picked up by production for scheduling.

Sponsored

jmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was Priority code 19 late last week....

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I now have a date of 9/26 and a vin#. Order is XL EB ordered on 1/10/22.

I got the info from Ford Chat.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm still unscheduled-clean priority code 02 as of today...
Sponsored