Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You already have known for quite awhile that vehicles dont last for shit out there, you have to be proactive from the get go. Pump all the seams full of Dinitrol AV100D or CorBan 35. Both are aviation corrosion control products. Nice place to visit, I couldent live there. I can't do rusty cars.
I will look into that. You should also see our parts shipping prices. :cry:
Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
woooot

I got a vin# today. Aug 15 build week. Ordered 12/28
XLT, AWD, 4K, full size spare, in cab power inverter.

No lux, no CP360

Thank you FoMoCo and Granger Ford!!!

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are we PRICE PROTECTED with our deal on the 3,000 off? I am hearing prices are going up in July.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will look into that. You should also see our parts shipping prices. :cry:
And that is the reason why you need to be proactive by corrosion proofing all of it right from the get go. I'd even spray or brush the CorBan 35 on all the brake line fittings, and suspension bolts. It forms a hard water proof impervious film. However it comes off easily with a rag and lacquer thinner. You will thank me later when you have to take any of it apart

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are we PRICE PROTECTED with our deal on the 3,000 off? I am hearing prices are going up in July.
Probably. Granger sticks to their agreements.

Another month and we'll have that answer.

Sponsored

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order went in Jan 10th so maybe I'll make the cut in the next round of scheduling. I don't believe I have any constraints. Fingers crossed.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably. Granger sticks to their agreements.

Another month and we'll have that answer.
You'll get the 3k plus whatever the private deal is. This is what I was told from Granger. What matter is the new MSRP increase. Still a great deal if you are willing to wait out for another year.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll get the 3k plus whatever the private deal is. This is what I was told from Granger. What matter is the new MSRP increase. Still a great deal if you are willing to wait out for another year.
I have a VIN and build date week of Aug 29. I am referring to us being built out in model year 2022, if we will get hit with the price increase that takes effect in July........?

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a VIN and build date week of Aug 29. I am referring to us being built out in model year 2022, if we will get hit with the price increase that takes effect in July........?
I thought the price increase is for MY23 when the order bank reopens. Those of us who don't get scheduled by August will be forced to convert over to MY23 and with the price increase plus the private offer to hopefully offset the increase. This is my understanding. I'm just glad I got scheduled for build at this point everything else is 'whatever happens, happens'.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should be price protected. The price increase will hit you if you modify your order, though, according to my dealer source.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are price protected from ford to pay what the truck MSRP was at the time you ordered it. Model year changeover to 2023 at the factory is in middle of october.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are price protected from ford to pay what the truck MSRP was at the time you ordered it. Model year changeover to 2023 at the factory is in middle of october.
I hope YOUR right.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope YOUR right.
Research it yourself. Factory shuts down middle of october for 1-2 weeks to get ready for the 2023 models. Anything built up to that moment will be 2022s. Ford has price protection. Your window sticker price will be same number it was when you ordered it. Since your doing the Granger deal like me, from what other folks have said about their dealings with Granger, you have nothing to worry about. I hate the whole car buying process, however I am looking forward to a nice pleasant and smooth transaction.

Sea Shadow

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT, AWD, EB, Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Honestly don't know why people are getting so worked up about this.

I went into this offer (3k below MSRP) full well knowing I was in it for the long haul. Granger set that expectation from the very start, and I've only reached out quarterly for updates.

I have no reason to doubt Granger and am happy to wait for my EB XLT with 4k.

The only thing this changes for me is that I might opt to have my Maverick shipped instead of picking it up (Don't want to do a winter trek across the country).
Sponsored