Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the update Zach!!

Hunter Talbot told me the latest list he could find from Ford that had constraints were for
CP360
Lariat luxury pak
XLT luxury pak

That could be an older list of items we all knew were going to be tough to get. There may be a new list not out yet.

He also stated if your build is at a priority 2 that no more changes can be made.

Hope this helps
Matt
Not true, they can bring it back to a priority 10 make a change and have the regional manager put it back to a 2. Would you wanna make changes to maybe 250 orders? Lol...
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not true, they can bring it back to a priority 10 make a change and have the regional manager put it back to a 2. Would you wanna make changes to maybe 250 orders? Lol...
Nope I would not. I also wouldent want to take a chance that it would not get switched back to priority 2. I dont plan on making any changes.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess with an XL, Ecoboost and hitch only, ordered on 12/28, hoping for a VIN number tomorrow or in the next few upcoming thursdays :)

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What happens if we got the ford email and don't plan to move our order to a 23 model? Get our $100 and cancellation receipt? I haven't made up my mind yet, might wait and see what pricing looks like on 23s.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Page 1 of the thread says non-refundable. Ford said you get a private offer on the 23 MY which equates to an incentive at time of purchase. So if the price goes up on an XL by 1000 bucks, you would most likely get a 1000 incentive off the purchase price.

Sponsored

twoquickcapri

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, just on the 2.0L for the $3000 off.
If our order get pushed to a 23 and want to switch to a hybrid can we get the 3% under invoice deal instead?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As of 6/7 Ashleigh emailed that I was code 19 and currently #50 on your list. My build is XLT AWD floor trays and hitch. Would it be reasonable to assume my build will be selected for a VIN in the next month or 45 days?

Thanks Zach!
I'd assume so based on what information we have.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens if we got the ford email and don't plan to move our order to a 23 model? Get our $100 and cancellation receipt? I haven't made up my mind yet, might wait and see what pricing looks like on 23s.
you would be a fool to give it up now...even getting bumped to a 23...especially being in Iowa and basically having no logistics issue. My .02
Yes, that would be fine.
Zach, if our 3,000 off orders get delayed into a 2023, do we get to change to a hybrid and still get the 3,000 off our order? thanks.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Page 1 of the thread says non-refundable. Ford said you get a private offer on the 23 MY which equates to an incentive at time of purchase. So if the price goes up on an XL by 1000 bucks, you would most likely get a 1000 incentive off the purchase price.
That brings up an interesting question… does the Ford roll over private offer just offset the MSRP increase, or does it include an additional courtesy amount for the inconvenience.

Also, I assume it will stack on any existing private offers tied to the original order.

Last edited:
Sponsored

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
you would be a fool to give it up now...even getting bumped to a 23...especially being in Iowa and basically having no logistics issue. My .02

Zach, if our 3,000 off orders get delayed into a 2023, do we get to change to a hybrid and still get the 3,000 off our order? thanks.
I mean I would switch to a hybrid for 23 if I can

AnnieWaits

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That brings up an interesting question… does the Ford roll over private offer just offset the MSRP increase, or does it include an additional courtesy amount for the inconvenience.
I'm not sure anyone knows for sure at this point.

IIRC, the way it worked with the Bronco is that the private offer only made up the difference between your selected trim level and the next year's MSRP, nothing more, nothing less. If you were able to move up a trim level, you only got the private offer incentive based on the trim level of the original order.

WildHorse

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford and Tim, the fordvideoguy keep on mention " Confirm with your dealer that they have completed the required COVP and received confirmation of its approval". Have you guys ever received such a thing fro Granger?

I only received a confirmation from Ford, and confirmations of my order form, signed documents and deposit patyment from Granger.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford and Tim, the fordvideoguy keep on mention " Confirm with your dealer that they have completed the required COVP and received confirmation of its approval". Have you guys ever received such a thing fro Granger?

I only received a confirmation from Ford, and confirmations of my order form, signed documents and deposit patyment from Granger.
Granger did confirm just after order cutoff that ROVPs were correctly submitted for all the 3k orders. The post is the better part of a hundred pages back in this thread!
Sponsored