2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Order in September 16 and confirmed via Ford chat on 9/18. Thinking my dealership declined to include my email.

Atlas Blue Lariat Luxury Ecoboost AWD with 4K tow package. Black wheels and 360-Assist. Also floor liners. I plan to get the bed Line-X sprayed after I get it and then get a hard folding cover.

I had an out-the-door price on the 16th with no dealer fees. Just tax and title and a $750 rebate for something.
@commadorebob What is this Ford chat you speak of?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CA NATIVE

CA NATIVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
By the looks of it, everyone who wants one will be a September order because they will be closing them before October.
That's crazy!! about 2 weeks to place your order. Even Tesla's order bank is not this intense :oops:

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's crazy!! about 2 weeks to place your order. Even Tesla's order bank is not this intense :oops:
Yes, but I could buy three of these for the cost of one Tesla. Helps limit the demand a touch.

@commadorebob What is this Ford chat you speak of?
Unfortunately, they are closed for the day. But many of us on here were able to get confirmation and a couple were able to confirm their dealers are morons.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/?gnav=header-support#chat

Ford Maverick - 23MY - September Orders United 1663542821042

bluedevilruss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche LTZ, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lariat Hybrid
Cactus Gray
BAP
CoPilot360
Hitch
Bed Mat
Floor liners

Let’s do this. So excited. JC Lewis in Savannah put my order in yesterday after a big time disappointment at my original dealer trying to markup the order $5k. Confirmed my order was put in with Ford chat today. Relieved is an understatement. Shouldn’t have been this hard.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Here's a link to my entire conversation I posted in another thread:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/no-email-yet-use-chat.20521/post-386653
Thanks!

I am waiting for my paperwork, I did receive a email from Ford so I'm good there.

I ordered from Long McArthur so I know I should be g2g. I just want to verify since the order banks are closing this week. I believe they said they are emailing the paperwork out this week due to them focusing on placing orders the last couple of days (they placed over 600 orders in three days)

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks!

I am waiting for my paperwork, I did receive a email from Ford so I'm good there.

I ordered from Long McArthur so I know I should be g2g. I just want to verify since the order banks are closing this week. I believe they said they are emailing the paperwork out this week due to them focusing on placing orders the last couple of days (they placed over 600 orders in three days)
If you received your email from Ford, then I think you are golden. The chat was a great tool for those of us who didn't even get that. Some dealers, I believe, just aren't putting the customer email on the orders.

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another 9/16 order here. Mine is going thru COVP but something had bugged out and the dealer's going to be escalating it to his boss to get everything thru. I have a COVP tracking number at least.

Edit: and I got the confirmation email from Ford the same day I phoned it in. We did COVP yesterday.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed an order for a Lariat Hybrid with Helfman Ford in Houston on the 16th and received the Ford email the same day. Originally placed an order July 2021 and ended up canceling due to the wait on the Hybrid (big time regret cancelling - whoops!)
I had a good experience with HELFMAN on the 16th too. All over the phone/email. No fuss. $500 deposit though.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd be weary of that. My dealer didn't require it. Sounds like they want to do a 'soft pull' on your credit, perhaps.
I went back and they canceled the order. Terribly shady dealer. Made a separate post about it. Went to a different one and placed an order there without any issues.

pickupdude

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the tip, but price compare. Right now, the floor mats are cheaper having the factory toss them into the truck than it would be via the store afterwards.

Given I could order it today, I doubt it'll be a constraint. They will likely just have one shipped to the dealer separate from the truck.
Im gonna have to second @onetequilatwo as a warning to people just ordering for the first time. I ordered my truck, Nov. 4th 2021 and didn't get it for something as stupid as floor mats. if you can add it on later, i highly recommend you do.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 9/17 10:52am, Received conf. email 11:05am. MSRP, No fees out door.
6189EC88-9EC9-4179-BD53-6CB49E36E753.jpeg
Looks like most ppl are getting their orders in w/o deposit and w/o issues. My dealer specifically warned me that the wait is somewhere between 10-12 months. Did anyone else get a time frame estimate?
I think it's all guess work at this point in time.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think it's all guess work at this point in time.
Yeah it's going to be a while until we get anything

Honestly don't even worry about it/check on it until 2023