First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Trim
XLT
I have a earlier hard copy brochure from last September.
Someone on this site scanned that earlier hard copy brochure.

Here it is:

Attachments

Tdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Trim
Undecided
This is what happens when you let your employees smoke weed.

"SUV maneuverability", "And its compact size makes it easy to maneuver and park."

Is it true that the XLT gets locking tail gate?

Santa Fe Bill

XLT
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda MX5 RF, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Trim
XLT
This is what happens when you let your employees smoke weed.

"SUV maneuverability", "And its compact size makes it easy to maneuver and park."

Is it true that the XLT gets locking tail gate?
Yes. It locks in unison with the doors. XL locks manually with the key.

ehspeakers

Lariat
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Trim
Lariat
I tried getting a sales brochure at the dealer. Anyone on here kind enough to send me one? I would be most grateful!

ehspeakers

Lariat
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Trim
Lariat
Quick searching shows me 3 different "must have brochures" unfortunate I can't get at the dealer
download (4).jpeg
download (5).jpeg

s-l400.jpg

TooManyVehicles

Lariat
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150 XLT, 2006 Subaru Outback
Trim
Lariat
Not sure why brochures are necessary anymore. The build site has everything you need to see and is more updated. Stop killing trees
i like killing trees. In fact, I'm sitting across from parts of a burning tree I cut down, bucked up into pieces (limb by limb), and then split into further pieces. Not only that, I used Dino Juice to cut it down and split it.

In your honor, I just put another poor piece of tree into the woodstove. It was calling your name, Brian Brian Brian, please save me from the mean tree killing man.

UpNorthBuckeye

XLT
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Trim
XLT
Love that Hot Pepper Red look. Like the mythical Maverick I'm supposed to get some day... [sigh]

dalola

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Trim
Lariat
Well, at least they got the best color on the cover! :p

Fluegelmeister

Lariat
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx5, Miata MX5, Spec Miata
Trim
Lariat
Ford has finally released the 2022 Maverick brochure.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 2.22.48 PM.jpg
The one thing that bothers me about this document is how Ford Markets this truck: "you get this or that" Hybrid economy .vs the ecoboost capacities with disclaimers throughout the doc. (Is the "F" for Front or Four Wheel Drive? Oh, not four but "All")I can't imagine this is not generally confusing. Both options appear to have the same cargo capacities, but not towing & you get one or the other. It would have been more clear if they had two different brochures or broken it into Common features and then the two different packages. Maybe its just me.

mrchips0401

Lariat
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.computerhope.com
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Trim
Lariat
Lariat still has SIBL
Turtle, I worked in auto sales for years and every brand brochure always has a fine print disclaimer regarding errors,omissions,changes and such. Always near the bottom back page. Brochures are normally printed out in time for the release of most new models, but delays and changes always happen. Here’s one sentence I copied from Maverick brochure disclaimer:

Information is provided on an “as is” basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations.

Turtle

Lariat
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Trim
Lariat
Turtle, I worked in auto sales for years and every brand brochure always has a fine print disclaimer regarding errors,omissions,changes and such. Always near the bottom back page. Brochures are normally printed out in time for the release of most new models, but delays and changes always happen. Here’s one sentence I copied from Maverick brochure disclaimer:

Information is provided on an “as is” basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations.
I have been reading brochures for 70 years and well aware of the disclaimer. However, thank you for pointing this out. My statement remains true that the Lariat LUX package continues to include the SIBL. I was responding to someone who said that the brochure was in error.