Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt hybrid ionic silver lux package 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,

After seeing story after story of our fellow forum members being screwed over by dishonest, trashy dealers, I've decided we should put together lists of positive, honest dealership experiences. The kinds of dealerships that provide you with a decent experience, and sell you the truck you asked for at MSRP.

Hopefully this will be a helpful resource to people struggling to find a decent deal, while also rewarding the honest business practices of respectable dealerships by convincing more people to go through them.

Here's mine, the Larry H. Miller dealership located in Draper/Sandy Utah. If you live in Utah, or in the neighboring states, and are having a hard time, go through these people. No markups on customer orders, they're willing to work with you to the best of their ability.

Some context, we missed the order bank cutoff because we were told they opened in October, not September by a dealership employee, an honest mistake. We reached out to them, explaining our situation, they promised if a customer canceled their order, they'd contact us first thing.

Fast forward about a month, and we got the call. An area 51 XLT hybrid with optional extras like Co-pilot 360/BLIS. We were there within the hour. Out the door, with Utah's notoriously aggressive sales tax, it was about 28k.

This dealership chain has an excellent reputation, and they've been a joy to deal with on the several occasions we've conducted business with them in the past. If you're still searching for a maverick, these are your people.

IMG_20230325_143908.jpg

IMG_20230325_144015.jpg
Chapman ford in marysville Ohio has been good. Mine is in the build state as we speak but so far been great
Sponsored

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Century Ford in Mount Airy, MD has been great so far.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chalmers Ford in rio rancho, nm…. Great to deal with, honored the original price and was out of there within a couple hours

Sponsored

F-050

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Ranger, 13 Sentra, 79 Vette, 18 BMW320i
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JerseyMike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ciocca Ford in Flemington NJ. It was just Flemington Ford wayyyyy back when I ordered my XLT hybrid in Nov. 21. Since then they've changed hands but the sales staff was nothing but honest, patient and transparent with me. Finally delivered in Feb. 23. Paid retail minus private offer without jumping through any hoops. No sleazy add-ons, no high pressure F&I guy tactics. Good dudes up there.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cam Clark Ford Airdrie
Nathan Cottenie

joemama

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bill Jarret ford-avon park,fl.Took 500 off list without even asking.Out the door in less than an hour.
salesman was Becky Anderson.

Sponsored

Redbird22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Shadow Black xlt hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,

After seeing story after story of our fellow forum members being screwed over by dishonest, trashy dealers, I've decided we should put together lists of positive, honest dealership experiences. The kinds of dealerships that provide you with a decent experience, and sell you the truck you asked for at MSRP.

Hopefully this will be a helpful resource to people struggling to find a decent deal, while also rewarding the honest business practices of respectable dealerships by convincing more people to go through them.

Here's mine, the Larry H. Miller dealership located in Draper/Sandy Utah. If you live in Utah, or in the neighboring states, and are having a hard time, go through these people. No markups on customer orders, they're willing to work with you to the best of their ability.

Some context, we missed the order bank cutoff because we were told they opened in October, not September by a dealership employee, an honest mistake. We reached out to them, explaining our situation, they promised if a customer canceled their order, they'd contact us first thing.

Fast forward about a month, and we got the call. An area 51 XLT hybrid with optional extras like Co-pilot 360/BLIS. We were there within the hour. Out the door, with Utah's notoriously aggressive sales tax, it was about 28k.

This dealership chain has an excellent reputation, and they've been a joy to deal with on the several occasions we've conducted business with them in the past. If you're still searching for a maverick, these are your people.

IMG_20230325_143908.jpg

IMG_20230325_144015.jpg
Atchinson Ford in Bellville, MI. Was Great . Got mine at msrp a year ago and I live in Illinois, unfortunately !!! Jen was Great 👍

Nullchicken3

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Austin Park at Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima, Ohio has now sold me and two of my friends 3 mavericks. They were all at a and d plan (my now former dealership in my hometown of wapak my brother in law works at won’t honor d plan so we went elsewhere. They also marked all mavericks up 14000 at the time 🤣). I have a first edition gas model. They were easy to deal with, no bs, and honor all rebates I was eligible for (student discount only). Definitely go see Austin at Reineke

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego! Hassle free, kept their word on everything, minimal pressure on extended warranty (they have to try) and good communicatio throughou. 90 miles from my house and definitely worth the drive.

rainycage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Pennyrile Ford
Hopkinsville, KY
Clyde is the man!

Just picked up my mav on 3/29. Was the best dealership experience I have ever had. Got MSRP with no sketchiness or pressure to add other nonsense. Finance manager did offer an extended warranty but wasn't pushy when I declined.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heritage Ford in South Burlington, Vermont was fine. We got our Maverick at MSRP plus a $275 processing fee is all. No hassle. When asked, I was able to get the info to keep tracking the order, too.
Sponsored