NYC buyers, beware of Koeppel Ford in Woodside Queens

AmmoJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012Camaro, 2019 Equinox, 2020 Sentra
Hi everyone this is my first post here and I just wanted to share my experience with Koeppel Ford located in Woodside queens.
I currently have a leased vehicle and am looking to upgrade to something bigger and with the market being the way it is I have been hearing about cars being valued more than usual. So I was able to locate a Maverick at this dealership. I had an appt to go in and check it out and thought I’d share what I was told as far as pricing goes.
I was not able to test drive the vehicle as it was in the showroom and was told I’d only be able to test drive it if I was a “serious” buyer
I was quoted, for a Lariat, at a lease payment of almost $4k down and….$868/monthly for 36 months.

This was not taking into account any equity in my vehicle.

So for anyone looking for a Maverick please save your time and aggravation and avoid this dealership.
I know times are different and the car market is crazy but this is just ridiculous.

Hopefully sometime in the near future I’ll be able to get a test drive and possibly afford one when they aren’t made out of the rarest metals on the planet.
Sponsored