Sponsored

Let's create a list of honest dealers to order from!

111wallace111

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAV XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi everyone,

I am actively looking to order a new Maverick and have been surprised at the price gouging I am seeing for this vehicle. My local DFW Ford dealership was up front about the $3,000 markup they are including but I still don't like the idea of having any markups.

I would like to get feedback of dealers that are not marking up Mavericks and if any are below MSRP. I am willing to fly to pick it up and drive home if it'll save me thousands so please don't worry about distances.

Let's put together a good list that new potential owners can use to get the best deals while promoting good and honest dealerships from around the country!
Sponsored

111wallace111

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAV XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got mine at evergreen ford in Issaquah Wa. easy to deal with and so funny business other than the standard upsells for prepaid maintenance. got the truck at the online price and every interaction was honest.

only negative is service department is booked for literally months in advance.

coming up on 4000 miles and 26.2 is my mpg average.

lapercussion

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
The problem is others won't apply the same logic as you and look in their region or even do a basic thread search. A stick version with the states listed alphabetically and edited as new dealers find favor would let the "I need an instant answer" crowd find it on their first visit.
I would not order anything from Galpin Ford in Panorama City. I ordered an XL hybrid with no add ons and I as of yet do not have a build date. They obviously ordered too many Mavericks and don't have the allocations for them. Ford could not tell me how many allocations vs sales that they have but considering I ordered a basic model with no extras it's obvious they ordered too many vehicles and even though Ford said I "should" get a build date in March or April of this year I'm not holding my breath. I don't anticipate getting my truck till it's one year order anniversary or maybe even this year!

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The problem is others won't apply the same logic as you and look in their region or even do a basic thread search. A stick version with the states listed alphabetically and edited as new dealers find favor would let the "I need an instant answer" crowd find it on their first visit.
Well I guess a search might be easier for some or reading a whole thread Unless someone wants to go through all the threads and compile a list. I doubt the admin has the time.

xlt 1602

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe crv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long Lewis Ford Hoover Alabama, a very honest dealership this is a ford dealership that been in business since 1915 I am from alabama but live in Nashville and order from them because I no I will get my XLT Maverick. I was confirmed on the 15th. Daniel Willis is who to deal with M.S.R.P. no mark up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Freckles

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Edge, 2021 Transit Connect, 2022 Maverick XLT
George Coleman Ford in Travelers Rest, SC.

NO doc fees, no markup. An excellent experience. The 2023 Lariat will make 4 vehicles I've purchased from there in the past 18 months. No problems with price protection or financing. Zero percent interest thru Ford Motor Credit.

All sales people are great...I dealt with Reggie...he has been great!

Maverick8686

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Hyundai kona 1.6t
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Portsmouth Ford in Portsmouth, NH. No mark up on there 24 pre orders with no deposit. Best Ford in Nashua, NH is marking up new 24 Mavs 5 grand with a 500 deposit and Auto Fair is 3k over build cost with 500 deposit. Stay away from them and call Portsmouth Ford with your build order. I just put mine in.

Maui

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Kia Soul Convertble
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There was an really good dealer at the corner of Massachusetts Ave. and Huntington
(near Symphony Hall) in Boston. Good weight and grade... Oh, wait. Car dealers!

That was over 40 years back anyway. Probably not there anymore.
Sponsored