First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is a copy of the check I received from Tyrone Ford where I bought my Maverick. I paid sticker with no add-ones and the transaction was the best vehicle buying experience of my life. They even gave me 3 free oil changes and life time state inspections.

I feel bad about the many stories I see on this forum about dealers treating Maverick customers badly. I just want to give a shout out to Tyrone Ford and show that dealers can be honest and treat customers right.

Ford Maverick Honest Dealer Tyrone Ford 7D84A764-FFA3-4301-B09B-495B8F9CBD25
Sponsored

Last edited:

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Good deal. I got a check for $85 back from AutoNation Ford in Margate, FL. I do feel this dealer has some questionable practices, I was told by my salesperson after my 4 hour drive that they don't hold vehicles but thankfully didn't have any issues. No high pressure to add anything. This was for a used 2022 XLT EB we bought for our son as it was apparent the XLT hybrid on order likely wasn't coming soon.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealers like to issue those big checks. I got one back for $3 on my Maverick purchase a couple months ago. Oh well, in today's economy that $3 might buy a burger, gallon of gas,, loaf of bread, half gallon ice cream, and the list goes on and on. Maybe a coke at convenience store. Not like the old days when I could go to the movie, buy coke and bag of popcorn - all for $1.00. Yes, they did have movies back then LOL. Not many remember when McDonalds hamburgers were $0.10. Oh well.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealers like to issue those big checks. I got one back for $3 on my Maverick purchase a couple months ago. Oh well, in today's economy that $3 might buy a burger, gallon of gas,, loaf of bread, half gallon ice cream, and the list goes on and on. Maybe a coke at convenience store. Not like the old days when I could go to the movie, buy coke and bag of popcorn - all for $1.00. Yes, they did have movies back then LOL. Not many remember when McDonalds hamburgers were $0.10. Oh well.
Dealers have to refund if the actual cost of the state registration is less than they charged.

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Here is a copy of the check I received from Tyrone Ford where I bought my Maverick. I paid sticker with no add-ones and the transaction was the best vehicle buying experience of my life. They even gave me 3 free oil changes and life time state inspections.

I feel bad about the many stories I see on this forum about dealers treating Maverick customers badly. I just want to give a shout out to Tyrone Ford and show that dealers can be honest and treat customers right.

7D84A764-FFA3-4301-B09B-495B8F9CBD25.jpeg
Please make sure you submit them via this Google Form so I can update the good and bad dealer spreadsheet. https://forms.gle/iuk1PoKHz3i6o4Sz5

You should hide personal information ;-)

The dealer estimates DMV charges and is required, by law in most states, to refund any amount overcharged.
Sponsored