Sponsored

Let's create a list of honest dealers to order from!

SGMaverick

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hi everyone,

I am actively looking to order a new Maverick and have been surprised at the price gouging I am seeing for this vehicle. My local DFW Ford dealership was up front about the $3,000 markup they are including but I still don't like the idea of having any markups.

I would like to get feedback of dealers that are not marking up Mavericks and if any are below MSRP. I am willing to fly to pick it up and drive home if it'll save me thousands so please don't worry about distances.

Let's put together a good list that new potential owners can use to get the best deals while promoting good and honest dealerships from around the country!
Sponsored

Bingo

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick xl hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chapman Ford. Scottsdale Ariz GREAT! ,,,BUYING FROM, TRADE IN, EMPLOYEES ETC. I GUESS THAT AUTOMATICALLY SAYS MANAGEMENT AND OWNERS ,,,,,EVEN IF I HAVEN’T DELT WITH THEM,,,THEY HAVE TO BE GREAT,,,WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS SO GOOD.

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
SGMaverick

SGMaverick

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hi everyone,

I am actively looking to order a new Maverick and have been surprised at the price gouging I am seeing for this vehicle. My local DFW Ford dealership was up front about the $3,000 markup they are including but I still don't like the idea of having any markups.

I would like to get feedback of dealers that are not marking up Mavericks and if any are below MSRP. I am willing to fly to pick it up and drive home if it'll save me thousands so please don't worry about distances.

Let's put together a good list that new potential owners can use to get the best deals while promoting good and honest dealerships from around the country!

I did discover that Autonation Ford in Frisco, TX is not adding any dealer markups to the Maverick.

Sponsored

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I assume you are ordering an EcoBoost because all the hybrids are sold out. Castrucci Ford of Milford Ohio. Haven't got my Hybrid Mav yet. But they said the order is at MSRP.

OP
OP
SGMaverick

SGMaverick

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I assume you are ordering an EcoBoost because all the hybrids are sold out. Castrucci Ford of Milford Ohio. Haven't got my Hybrid Mav yet. But they said the order is at MSRP.
Hi, yes, I am mainly interested in the EcoBoost engine which can still be ordered.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, yes, I am mainly interested in the EcoBoost engine which can still be ordered.
All Mullinax dealers "should" order the eco at msrp no dealer fees,as far as I see I ordered in oct, plus I have a 2019 f150 from them ,had no fees

stinkechin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
escape
I orderd from KIngs Ford. msrp tax and a 300ish doc fee out the door. but i have a long wait i ordered in late December. depending on wait time i may just order a 23..lol

Last edited:

Jimmy J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don Sanderson Ford!!! Phoenix is the best. No mark up. Ask for Anthony Garcia best sales person around. He ordered mine!!!

Sponsored

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's already...........three...............threads listing the good dealers. Maybe an Admin could make the best one a sticky?
I bet the admin is too busy and this might be harder to do than you think. I don't know.

Nobody seems to want to do a search before asking a redundant question. Too difficult compared to starting another thread. You know there will be more.

The heading didn't even have the location area of interest in the heading. My California great dealer will probably mean nothing to the OP who was just on his 4th post.

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I orderd from KIngs Ford. msrp tax and a 300ish doc fee out the door. but i have a long wait i ordered in late December. depending on wait time i me just order a 23..lol
Ecoboost trucks will probably come sooner than later. good luck!

AZMavHyb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shout out to Mike Miller at Sanderson Ford Phoenix.
Honest as the day is long.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's already...........three...............threads listing the good dealers. Maybe an Admin could make the best one a sticky?
Check the region groups. I started on in FL, don’t know about other regions.

TSAINTS1115

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check the region groups. I started on in FL, don’t know about other regions.
The problem is others won't apply the same logic as you and look in their region or even do a basic thread search. A stick version with the states listed alphabetically and edited as new dealers find favor would let the "I need an instant answer" crowd find it on their first visit.
Sponsored