Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,

After seeing story after story of our fellow forum members being screwed over by dishonest, trashy dealers, I've decided we should put together lists of positive, honest dealership experiences. The kinds of dealerships that provide you with a decent experience, and sell you the truck you asked for at MSRP.

Hopefully this will be a helpful resource to people struggling to find a decent deal, while also rewarding the honest business practices of respectable dealerships by convincing more people to go through them.

Here's mine, the Larry H. Miller dealership located in Draper/Sandy Utah. If you live in Utah, or in the neighboring states, and are having a hard time, go through these people. No markups on customer orders, they're willing to work with you to the best of their ability.

Some context, we missed the order bank cutoff because we were told they opened in October, not September by a dealership employee, an honest mistake. We reached out to them, explaining our situation, they promised if a customer canceled their order, they'd contact us first thing.

Fast forward about a month, and we got the call. An area 51 XLT hybrid with optional extras like Co-pilot 360/BLIS. We were there within the hour. Out the door, with Utah's notoriously aggressive sales tax, it was about 28k.

This dealership chain has an excellent reputation, and they've been a joy to deal with on the several occasions we've conducted business with them in the past. If you're still searching for a maverick, these are your people.

Ford Maverick 🤝 List of honest dealerships for Ford Maverick buyers IMG_20230325_143908

Ford Maverick 🤝 List of honest dealerships for Ford Maverick buyers IMG_20230325_144015
Sponsored

Last edited:

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mac Haik in Houston was great. Ask for Luis.

Reddit has the Dealer Integrity Map as well on their Maverick subreddit.

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hunt Ford in Franklin Kentucky. Great to work with. See Lexi for Maverick. Honored MSRP with no problems along with Z-plan and private offer. Actually got the truck for $500 less than original signed agreement.

Ozwaldthedog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 2.0 BAP LUX 2WD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
McRee Ford in Dickinson, Texas was amazing to work with. Ordered my truck in sept of last year over the phone. Matt Hill took my order and placed it that day, no deposit required. Once my truck arrived in early March, Matt called and said it was ready to be picked up. We negotiated my trade in over text and actually got me $750 off the sticker of the maverick. Once I arrived, I was able to be in and out in about an hour.

Great service and I highly recommend this dealership.

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ourisman Ford
Alexandria, VA
Mike Powers

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
McRee Ford in Dickinson, Texas was amazing to work with. Ordered my truck in sept of last year over the phone. Matt Hill took my order and placed it that day, no deposit required. Once my truck arrived in early March, Matt called and said it was ready to be picked up. We negotiated my trade in over text and actually got me $750 off the sticker of the maverick. Once I arrived, I was able to be in and out in about an hour.

Great service and I highly recommend this dealership.
Kings Colonial Ford Brunswick, GA. Awsome to deal with Ask for Robert, he went thru the ordering process himself ordering his 2021 mavrick, I have used this dealership to order my2020 Eplorer, My 2021 F-150 and my 2022 Mavrick. All three were very positive experiences and no bullshit or playing around.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Germain Ford Beavercreek Ohio (Dayton) Johnathan Barbee was my salesman.

Straight up dealership, not too much BS. I had to at least look at all the goodies the F&I guy had to offer. No pressure or add-ons.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ourisman Ford
Alexandria, VA
Mike Powers
Second this, Mike was excellent, kept his word about everything, was helpful when I requested info and often emailed me unprovoked to let me know what was going on. Honored X-plan pricing along with veteran rebate and they weren't pushy about any extras.

Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Peppers Ford McKenzie West Tn . MSRP Great Service Dept Great Sale Manager Todd and Great Service Dept Kyle all ready on long MacArthur Tims best dealers 🙂. Also don't want Ford they have several other dealerships Toyota , Chevy , Jeep ,Dodge Ect . My Maverick, Chevy Silverado Z71 also Wifes Jeep Cherokee love them both👍👻🙂