Sponsored

Updated List of Dealerships (Good, Bad, Warning)

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I updated the list of dealerships based on the form submissions people sent me as well as updates based on forum topics I caught.

The list of dealerships I have feedback for can be found by clicking on the "List" tab here:

WARNING - Autonation corporate policy change for retail orders. Please note that all Autonation dealerships on the list have been updated to "Warning" due to a new corporate policy that requires buyers to purchase unnecessary services (masking a required mark-up) or exorbitant dealer fees.

If you have a good purchase or bad experience trying to buy a Maverick (or any other new Ford from a Ford dealership), please submit your recommendation or warning using this form:
https://forms.gle/fHGCBn6LYXmyePXu5
Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This should be stickied. (y)

Bruce8858

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I disagree with Brandon Ford being on the list. They change a dealer fee of about $1,200, but being in Florida there is no cap on this.

I do agree that AutoNation is trash. Bought a vehicle from them 2 years ago and they had a mandatory paint and upholstery protection package and LoJack. About another $3,5k in fees. I managed to get out of that. I did purchase a wheel and rim protection contract. I damaged a rim (curb rash). The warranty company wouldn’t pay for the full cost of the repairs. I went around with them several times just to get what they would pay (paperwork issues) Their MO is to keep denying the claim even after you give them what they want. I canceled the contract and finally got my money back after waiting 6 weeks

They also charged me for things I didn’t receive like window tint and didn’t give me a copy of the contract.

In Florida , if it’s taxable, you have a right to say no. If it’s taxable it’s negotiable. This includes dealer fees.

Last edited:

Skifletch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thought I wrote in the other thread but got mine from Basil Ford in Buffalo that was quite good. No markup at all, just a $175 doc fee, everything else "normal". Extras, financing and warranty haggling required, but what dealer doesn't do that these days.

OP
OP
prsncat

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thought I wrote in the other thread but got mine from Basil Ford in Buffalo that was quite good. No markup at all, just a $175 doc fee, everything else "normal". Extras, financing and warranty haggling required, but what dealer doesn't do that these days.
Please use the form to submit good or bad dealer information. It allows me to copy and paste from the form results into the tracking sheet.
https://forms.gle/iuk1PoKHz3i6o4Sz5