First Name
carrington
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda fit and super duty ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Smart Ford, South Boston Virginia. I couldn't ask for better service. Placed order September on first day of opening order bank. Got emails regularly. Drove the new Maverick hybrid home on Jan. 25 2023.

These are great professionals to deal with. I strongly recommend them. Very friendly.
Sponsored

20MAVVB

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bommarito Ford, (Hazelwood) , St Louis, Mo., 63042-Steve Nodiff and Kevin Hall have been real fair in the past. Their allocation of Mavericks must presently be constrainted because none have come in recently.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any good dealers in San Diego? Anyone get a MY23 Hybrid in San Diego?

yossirevah

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Roseville in CA and ask for Gary Gonzales. Great experience always informed and MSRP.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Smart Ford, South Boston Virginia. I couldn't ask for better service. Placed order September on first day of opening order bank. Got emails regularly. Drove the new Maverick hybrid home on Jan. 25 2023.

These are great professionals to deal with. I strongly recommend them. Very friendly.
Say Hello to Ward and Jeff Burton!

Sponsored

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Richmond Ford West, Glen Allen, VA. Great experience at this dealership. They honored price protection, bumped up my priority upon request, offered additional services and products that were available, but not pushy whatsoever. I would definitely buy from them again.

*Sales Rep Mike Johnson
*Sales Manager Mike Rzeminski
*Finance Manager Jason Tucker
*Guest Services Manager Joey Faust

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any good dealers in San Diego? Anyone get a MY23 Hybrid in San Diego?
Try Kearny Mesa Ford or Aaron Ford in Poway, had good experiences with ordering 2022's from them.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Try Kearny Mesa Ford or Aaron Ford in Poway, had good experiences with ordering 2022's from them.
I tried Kerney Mesa last Sept. Getting an order with them was like a visit to the DMV. /s
I ended up at Penske, now Sadano, Easy process. I'll see what happens when and if I ever get a build date for the Lariat Hybrid I ordered.
Mossy is another question.

Sponsored

MavGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Two Rivers Ford
Mount Juliet, TN
Salesperson: Abe Khan

er than the long wait for Ford to build and ship the vehicle, my experience with Two Rivers Ford was outstanding. They honored my A/Z Ford Employee Purchase Plan, the Ford Price Protection, and the 0% / 36 mos. Ford Credit Financing which was available when I ordered the Maverick in Sept. 2021. When my Maverick was delivered on May 24, 2022 there were no admin fees or other add-ons. The price protection amount was calculated and deducted at delivery. About 8-10 weeks later, I received a letter and check from the dealership apologizing for an error made in the price protection amount. I would have never known the difference because the original amount looked correct to me. This is a dealership with integrity and customer focus even on a hot-selling, supply-constrained vehicle when so many dealers were ripping off customers. I will buy my next Ford from Two Rivers and recommend them to friends and family.

processwrench

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid Lariat Lux hot pepper red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Washington Ford in Washington Pennsylvania. Actually honored the price on the order, even though the sticker was more. No high pressure, their part of the process was painless.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried Kerney Mesa last Sept. Getting an order with them was like a visit to the DMV. /s
I ended up at Penske, now Sadano, Easy process. I'll see what happens when and if I ever get a build date for the Lariat Hybrid I ordered.
Mossy is another question.
Yeah, that must have been crazy ordering during that last September...I'm glad that I ordered back in JUL 21.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, that must have been crazy ordering during that last September...I'm glad that I ordered back in JUL 21.
Also Penske back in 22 tried to add on something that my employee caught when doing the financing which he caught before signing, he refused and got them to remove it having them redo the paperwork...hopefully Sadano won't try to pull anything like that on you.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also Penske back in 22 tried to add on something that my employee caught when doing the financing which he caught before signing, he refused and got them to remove it having them redo the paperwork...hopefully Sadano won't try to pull anything like that on you.
I'll see how it goes when and if I get the hybrid I ordered. Thanks for the tip.
Sponsored