Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That may be true, but what about the 2.9% Incentive program that started on July 28 - September 5? Looks like we are losing that as the order banks do not open until after the cutoff date. Maybe Ford will extend that for the Maverick buyers but who is going to hold their breath for that?
Is $10 more a month in interest going to absolutely break your budget?
Sponsored

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford changed the date to knock 6 weeks off of your wait time, so delivery will be 6 weeks closer to your order date! They are thinking of us! Shortening the wait time to placate the masses!

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is $10 more a month in interest going to absolutely break your budget?
No, but that is not the point. Over 60 months that is 600 bucks. Do you like giving away 600 bucks of your hard earned money due to incompetence? I dunno, maybe your money comes easier to you than it does to me. If it does and you enjoy giving it away, throw some my way, chief.

Just remember something else. This is an open forum, I have just as much right to my opinion as you do yours. If you disagree with it, tough noogies.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No, but that is not the point. Over 60 months that is 600 bucks. Do you like giving away 600 bucks of your hard earned money due to incompetence? I dunno, maybe your money comes easier to you than it does to me. If it does and you enjoy giving it away, throw some my way, chief.

Just remember something else. This is an open forum, I have just as much right to my opinion as you do yours. If you disagree with it, tough noogies.
Yeah I asked Tim the same thing on his YouTube. Kind of a coincidence that the new order date corresponds with the rates expiring.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford hasn't moved the MY changeover date. So it's not like you're going to be getting your build any later because of this change.
Well originally scheduling was set for start middle of September for October builds. If they don't start taking orders until September then that really pushes close to the first scheduling dates and it will matter even more about getting the order in right away.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I asked Tim the same thing on his YouTube. Kind of a coincidence that the new order date corresponds with the rates expiring.
Yeah, great point.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is it just the maverick wonder what else got pushed back ? Anyways major pr nightmare for ford . It was never good idea schedule the ranger , f150 , maverick , explorer efc on the same date . Somthing had to go wrong with the marketing team .

Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the constraints on parts, logistics problems, shortage of semiconductor chips, the overwhelming number of people that put in orders for the Maverick, Covid, and the labor problem all happen to add up into the perfect storm!!

I’m just glad I was able to find and buy someone else’s hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg in VB after he decided to buy an F-150 instead!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The missing Maverick mysteries continues. Essentially, the order date is being pushed off 6 weeks or so. I was going to play through and take one and flip it but I wonder what September 15th holds. There's an outside chance that Ford is preparing for some minor or major changes and they may need to be checked out and that obviously takes time.. I wanted a Maverick at the beginning. I really looked forward to it. Now, I've found something else better. Delay is defeat but stay tuned as the Maverick mysteries continue.

MrCigar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT EB FX4 Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would much rather they push it back six weeks. This gives us final clarity on if you will get scheduled on MY22. Also allows for clarity to dealerships and customers....and dare I say if done correctly they could allow a window for rollover orders to be done prior to new orders.

It's easy to see all the negative, I feel it too, but waiting another six weeks after all this for some clarity and organization is worth it. In my opinion, which was worth the price you paid, free LOL!
Sponsored