First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte Koup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He ordered an EcoBoost in June and still hasn't gotten scheduled as opposed to the person who just ordered last Saturday and got a scheduling email. Normally I could care less if someone gets scheduled or not, but it really sucks for him.
Correct and thanks, I’m almost ready to cancel just on principle but I really like this truck. I also dropped spray in liner yet I see people getting scheduled with that now, I’m just really frustrated with this situation and I think it’s BS. Sorry for the others going through it too, I know I’m not alone.
Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sincere congrats with shades of green to all those who are getting their Mavericks scheduled!!!!

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Anyone who has taken options they wanted off of their build based on a week-by-week commodity constraint shouldn't be so surprised when that option ends up getting scheduled a different week.

If you ordered the truck a certain way, keep it that way.

I've seen people switch from hybrid to Ecoboost even though they really wanted the hybrid. What happens if/when there's a huge wave of hybrid scheduling the next couple weeks? It's going to make those engine change decisions seem pretty unnecessary.

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did anyone with a tonneau cover get scheduled this week? Considering pulling that option given the fact that it's easy to add after the fact (and likely cheaper from 3rd party).

Didj

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did anyone with a tonneau cover get scheduled this week? Considering pulling that option given the fact that it's easy to add after the fact (and likely cheaper from 3rd party).
I saw on the Long MacArthur Tech Tuesday that tonneau builds were at 0%. However, I also saw that XLT Lux packages were at 14%…mine got scheduled. I’m a lucky 14%er.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Whatever can be installed locally I don’t mind removing

OP
OP

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

CMFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte Koup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered June 22nd I can post paperwork but personally I don’t care to persuade you unless you can get my order scheduled lol

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL
Carbon Gray Metallic
2.0 EB
AWD
4K Tow
Co-pilot 360
Rear Sliding Window
Floor Liners w/Carpeted Mats
Spray-In Bedliner

1631196156501.jpg
congratulations…….are t you glad you wanted the Eco Boost?

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
***SATIRE****

HYBRID! HYBRID! HYBRID!

OMG! I didn't even place my order with Ford yet, and it's already been scheduled for production next week! Ford must have E.S.P!!!! I even planned on adding every factory holdup option and they are all included in the build!

***END SATIRE***

I know it comes down to all sorts of factors, but after reading about recently placed orders getting pulled for production....I'm losing faith that I'll have a Maverick in my driveway before Spring. I know production just started and is still ramping up...yada yada yada.....
I think it's more that my dealer isn't very pro-active, and is non-responsive to my emails requesting a copy of the DORA (for the order number and priority code). I did get a confirmation email from Ford the day the order was placed, so I'm not worried the order wasn't processed. Guess I'll have to stop-in and speak to the sales guy in person. I know all dealers/salespeople aren't nearly as in-the-loop and transparent as Tim Bartz @fordvideoguy .....but it would be nice to hear how many mavs were ordered at the dealership I used/how many scheduled for production/allotment/etc.... at least that would make me feel more informed.
That's a shame your sales people aren't more proactive, especially when you read how other are. My salesman has been good about answering my emails or returning calls. He's told me how many orders were placed at the dealership and even said all the ecoboost orders have been scheduled. It's just the hybrid orders that are lacking right now. He did tell that my hybrid was "pulled for review" by Ford, but haven't heard anything since and that was 3 weeks ago. Still, I know it will get built and in the meantime there's the meme thread for entrainment!! :)

OP
OP

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
congratulations…….are t you glad you wanted the Eco Boost?
Well, I need the tow package, so yes, that means I get an EB.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He ordered an EcoBoost in June and still hasn't gotten scheduled as opposed to the person who just ordered last Saturday and got a scheduling email. Normally I could care less if someone gets scheduled or not, but it really sucks for him.
That could be the regional or dealer allocation that stopped his order from being picked up.

CMFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte Koup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish I was lying, then I wouldn’t be upset about waiting on an Ecoboost Maverick ordered in June
Sponsored