Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DELAYED HYBRID!

Just got an email from Ford moving my hybrid build from Nov 8 to Nov 29th. 😤😦
Ford Maverick 📬 9/30 Scheduling Email Received Group! [Share Your Reservation and Build Dates] 1BBA4C14-12DF-4782-AFC0-341D3D270917
Sponsored

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Welcome to the forum. Have a seat and look around, you're gonna be here awhile.
I'd say February. I ordered mine in mid June, got a notice on September 30th, that truck was scheduled for November 22nd week of. October 1st, just received an email saying build week is now December 6th. We won't see the vehicle until January.

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DELAYED HYBRID!

1BBA4C14-12DF-4782-AFC0-341D3D270917.jpeg
That sucks! I wonder if the delay is specific to hybrid trucks or applies across the board. Did you also order the lux package?

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DELAYED HYBRID!

1BBA4C14-12DF-4782-AFC0-341D3D270917.jpeg
Just received the same message for my order.
Mine was changed from November 22nd to December 6th.

Sponsored

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It all seriousiness and not to seem like an arse. How soon did people realistically think they would get the truck? When I order in july my dealer told me it would most likely be spring. I got lucky it wont be, but was planning march april until i got the build date email.

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It all seriousiness and not to seem like an arse. How soon did people realistically think they would get the truck? When I order in july my dealer told me it would most likely be spring. I got lucky it wont be, but was planning march april until i got the build date email.
I thought a July order, with production starting in the fall, would get me a truck by the end of the year. Especially considering I ordered the base engine and Ford saying customer orders would be built before dealer stock.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought a July order, with production starting in the fall, would get me a truck by the end of the year. Especially considering I ordered the base engine and Ford saying customer orders would be built before dealer stock.
Yeah. That is understandable. I was wondering if dealers where staying stuff to make you think that. I forgot ford said customers before dealer stock. Like I said I was thinking late march and if everything says I should get it late November. I do think (not to defend ford) there was/is way more interest and orders then they thought there would be. It appears the lighting may have a similar issue.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That sucks! I wonder if the delay is specific to hybrid trucks or applies across the board. Did you also order the lux package?
it is looking like it’s on just hybrids. I did not get the Lux package.

Last edited:

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well times have changed because every vehicle that ordered from 1978 to 2016, only took six to eight weeks to be delivered. OK even with COVID and supply demand, each retail order should be updated from FORD or the dealer on the status of their order.

Sponsored

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think all the assembly line is run by computers. I also think a computer knows more about stock than any human if receiving has logged in shipments. Some algorithm was designed by a Ford senior programmer. Humans at dealers and plans enter codes that the computer uses to match parts and assembly line load. As the computers/robots advance the line, workers just assemble what is handed to them at their spot in the line.

I believe my order will be done when it is done. What I hear or think about it does not matter. It is obvious that a simple build has a better chance than one with many options. Scheduling several assembly lines in one factory takes a computer I firmly believe.

Humans are Illogical, Spock. Don't hate me for my opinion.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All of us Hybrid, XLT, Lux pkg should have a big party somewhere in the central part of the country the day they finally decide to built all of them.
I’m down…

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think all the assembly line is run by computers. I also think a computer knows more about stock than any human if receiving has logged in shipments. Some algorithm was designed by a Ford senior programmer. Humans at dealers and plans enter codes that the computer uses to match parts and assembly line load. As the computers/robots advance the line, workers just assemble what is handed to them at their spot in the line.

I believe my order will be done when it is done. What I hear or think about it does not matter. It is obvious that a simple build has a better chance than one with many options. Scheduling several assembly lines in one factory takes a computer I firmly believe.

Humans are Illogical, Spock. Don't hate me for my opinion.
Love your philosophy…

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like most of us will be getting them some time next year…
Sponsored