2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks Impetus - I thought it was the right call but I am confused if I did this why I couldn't be assured they would put it in the schedule?
Splash guards are only like 3% of production so if you had it on your order, it would kill the chances of it being scheduled for production. Absolutely drop the splash guards from your order (and honestly any accessory you can add yourself aftermarket) and add them yourself once you hopefully receive your truck.
Sponsored

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks Impetus - I thought it was the right call but I am confused if I did this why I couldn't be assured they would put it in the schedule?
the answer is simple on that...you ordered a Maverick Hybrid

Caper86

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • โฐ TBD (No Email. Called Ford Canada March 24th 2023, confirmed my order is in processing, advised a VIN exists, but told to get VIN from dealer)
  • ๐Ÿ“… May 22nd, 2023
  • ๐Ÿ”ข Waiting for dealer to respond via email
  • ๐Ÿ›ป Area 51, All Weather Mats, B-Pillar Applique, Pet Seat Cover, Security System With Antenna
  • ๐Ÿ“ Atlantic Canada
  • ๐Ÿ—“ June 17th, 2022 / No VIN 22MY
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Colburne Ford, Sydney, NS
(I may have dropped the tow hitch the day after this preview. I had already dropped LUX months ago, and Tonneau Cover)

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฌ 3/23/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] Maverick Order

Last edited:

patchmar93

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 531 days the process might come to a reality
  • โฐ Time email was received
    • (Never received one. Called Dealer and found out it was scheduled
  • ๐Ÿ“… Your scheduled build week -
    • 04/14/2023
  • ๐Ÿ”ข(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
    • 3FTTW8E38PRA40xxx
  • ๐Ÿ›ป All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
    • Alto Blue Hybrid lariat Lux 360
  • ๐Ÿ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
    • Florida
  • ๐Ÿ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
    • 10/31/2021
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
    • Mullinax Ford, North Palm Beach

Sponsored

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My ford dealer in Toronto ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ as a sold pre-order unit incoming with

VIN #: 3FTTW8F94PRA518xx

I can confirm this is a real number and is a xl ecoboost in white . Most probably is a fleet order.
What makes look like past week schedule was mostly for fleet orders and no retail.
Maybe that's the reason we didn't see any members post the schedule email in this forum

Last edited:
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I can confirm this is a real number and is a xl ecoboost in white . Most probably is a fleet order.
What makes look like past week schedule was mostly for fleet orders and no retail.
Maybe that's the reason we didn't see any members post the schedule email in this forum
That was my speculation as well, since the few posts we saw from reddit or wherever had higher VINs, indicating ~1k-2k more had been scheduled since last week, but no one really posted here about getting scheduled.

mparmenter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hrv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone explain "3/23/23 scheduling Email Receiving group (emails not arriving)"?

Fibrepunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone explain "3/23/23 scheduling Email Receiving group (emails not arriving)"?
1) All the prayers went out the windows.
2) Ford gave us all the middle finger.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Generally I update the title to say โ€œemails now arrivingโ€ once somebody reports that they got an email. But as far as I saw this week the only ones we heard about were posted externally on Reddit or elsewhere, so I never changed it.

Sponsored

Deep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Nice to see that we will have some in Canada soon!

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Splash guards are only like 3% of production so if you had it on your order, it would kill the chances of it being scheduled for production. Absolutely drop the splash guards from your order (and honestly any accessory you can add yourself aftermarket) and add them yourself once you hopefully receive your truck.
Splash guards on my 23 Maverick hybrid Lariat lux as a rollover and wasnโ€™t an issue
Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฌ 3/23/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] B1EFD219-9896-456B-8309-F2E4EABA1D2A

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Splash guards on my 23 Maverick hybrid Lariat lux as a rollover and wasnโ€™t an issue
B1EFD219-9896-456B-8309-F2E4EABA1D2A.jpeg
Congrats. You got lucky, being the 3% of orders that were planned to be built with splash guards.

IGR

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • โฐ No email
  • ๐Ÿ“… Hahaha
  • ๐Ÿ”ข What's that?
  • ๐Ÿ›ป XLT Shadow Black, Luxury Package, CoPilot 360, Sliding Window, Spray Bedliner
  • ๐Ÿ“ Texas
  • ๐Ÿ—“ 10/12/2021
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Three Rivers Ford

Apologies for the tone, I'm just aghast at this process. I called Ford and they confirmed the dealer did transfer the order to a MY23 as expected last year. I had a build date and a VIN number in October 22, and it was cancelled by Ford.
Sponsored